Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PeterBowman

Round 2 and 3 thread

Dear god somebody take Tevin Coleman off the board

But then we wouldn't get the only difference maker left in the draft. We'd be stuck with one of the other 400 JAGs.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, May 2, 2015 - personal shot
Hidden by 21isSuperman, May 2, 2015 - personal shot

again, block me.

Or maybe you could just stop being a jack....wagon

Te'o and Perryman at ILB for the Chargers.  Coverage abilities don't seem to be important for San Diego ILBs

But then we wouldn't get the only difference maker left in the draft. We'd be stuck with one of the other 400 JAGs.

Yes, because he's the only good player left in the entire draft.

Why would anyone block a corgi?

Maybe they have sheep that they don't want herded? That would be my best guess.

then block me.

Or you could just not spoil it for everyone on here. Last night was bush league. This is to discuss picks as they are announced, not spoil them. Keep it on Twitter..

Cause they got Mckinney? Watt and possibly Clowney are all that really makes that D good. And thats if Clowney can stay healthy.

They also go a pretty good CB last night. But yes that's assuming clowney actually plays

Why would anyone block a corgi?

We just want him to stop going on twitter and then telling everyone what the picks are before the announced.

I'm waiting for a run on HBs. If not in the second the third round has to be HB heavy.

again, block me.

What good would that do. I'll just end up reading it from someone repeating you.

So, the solution would be that we just leave?

Yes, because he's the only good player left in the entire draft.

Oh no. Difference maker. There's about 250 good players left.

Or you could just not spoil it for everyone on here. Last night was bush league. This is to discuss picks as they are announced, not spoil them. Keep it on Twitter..

Picks being spolied is exactly why I'm not participating in the draft thread tonight anywhere near our pick

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, May 2, 2015 - response to removed comment
Hidden by 21isSuperman, May 2, 2015 - response to removed comment

We just want him to stop going on twitter and then telling everyone what the picks are before the announced.  If he needs to feel important, he should get a hooker like a good white collar American.

Yeah I'm married, and not a scum bag. If you want to try to take a shot at me quote me don't quote someone else. I literally couldn't care less about your approval or about feeling important to internet people.

What a run on defensive players. 

Ken your just going to be more ticked when they draft a RB, hahaha!

Good grief, grow thicker skin. I've "spoiled" all of 5 picks in two rounds and your life is exactly the same as it would have been otherwise.

They also go a pretty good CB last night. But yes that's assuming clowney actually plays

Statistically the colts ranked higher in ooverall defense than the Texans. They can get some pressure and do decent at stopping the run. But outside of that they are nothing special.

Our division is getting good.......

Fast!

Really? I feel the other teams in our division have had mediocre drafts thus far.

Mariota is a taller version of RG3

TJ Yeldon in the early 2nd round?

DGB has a lot of work to do

I am not that high on the string bean that is Kevin Johnson, nor Bernardrick McKinney for that matter.

Dante Fowler is the best pick thus far, and I am not sure he is better than Khalil Mack. He is good, just not as good.

What good would that do. I'll just end up reading it from someone repeating you.

So, the solution would be that we just leave?

Should you feel the need. I've been a member for a long time I'm not going anywhere. I've spoiled one pick tonight and I'm not spoiling others since it is apparently the equivalent of stealing someone's girlfriend.

Jake Fisher is still available, I am more than a little surprised

TJ Clemmings is also likely to be available for us

Good grief, grow thicker skin. I've "spoiled" all of 5 picks in two rounds and your life is exactly the same as it would have been otherwise.

Corgi are you magical???  How did you find the pick before we did, am I on a delay or something????

EDIT:: not that I cared...

Grady Jarrett, TJ Clemming, Carl Davis, and Diggy are my highest rated players left

Statistically the colts ranked higher in ooverall defense than the Texans. They can get some pressure and do decent at stopping the run. But outside of that they are nothing special.

Yeah. Course they can't contain our 700 WRs...

It's more fun when the pick is a surprise, but if you don't want the pick spoiled by Twitter/the forum, you can walk away from your computer starting a few picks before 61.  But it is more fun when it's a surprise that we all hear the commish say

Colts will take Duke Johnson called it earlier

No way after taking Dorsett. Love him, but we got our small speedster.

Grady Jarrett, TJ Clemming, Carl Davis, and Diggy are my highest rated players left

Welp you can rule out those options...