Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PeterBowman

Round 2 and 3 thread

Panthers gave up a 2nd, 3rd and 5th for Devin Funchess

hp2Dvv9.png

I don't see much reading progressions in that 2nd link.  To me, it looks like he's just staring one guy down until he gets open.  All that aside, the Oregon offense makes things easier for QBs.  FSU ran a pro style offense.  It's not lazy to say Mariota has more developing to do than Winston.

Panthers are going to have a huge group of receivers.  Funchess, Olsen, and Benjamin....I guess that's what happens when you have Cam's accuracy haha

It's lazy to say he goes through progressions better.  And look closer.  He looks the safety off and throws a dart.

Good pick ATL. Real good pick. Look for the Falcons to really bounce back next year and win that division, and they've added 2 very good defensive players so far. Still need a RB though.

I like the pick.  And by like, I'm glad they made it.

Whats wrong with Gregory? Probably depression/anxiety issues? If true I think thats something you can deal with in a strong locker room. 

Hope we pick a QB.

I hope you bite your tongue in your sleep tonight to teach you a lesson.

Gregory must have some issues other than a little weed. Nobody really cares about some weed so its gotta be something a little more.

Whats wrong with Gregory? Probably depression/anxiety issues? If true I think thats something you can deal with a strong locker room. 

Yup.

Whats wrong with Gregory? Probably depression/anxiety issues? If true I think thats something you can deal with a strong locker room. 

Biggest problem is he couldn't keep weight on with the munchies.  Teams are scared he'll get down below 200 if he's clean.

Colts are going to have some nice players available. At least the guys I like. . . so I'll get to be disappointed two days in a row.

If last round is any indication, we won't take any of those players.

Gregory must have some issues other than a little weed. Nobody really cares about some weed so its gotta be something a little more.

Was late to things, missed meeting with NFL teams ect.

If Grigson had drafted better after his first year we would have some really nice pieces on D. His first draft was a grand slam.

Yup.

Dustin, who do you see my Vikes taking? I hope Kendricks.

Dustin, who do you see my Vikes taking? I hope Kendricks.

they did draft Kendricks.

Are you serious?

Kendricks da gawd. Wish we had Spielman as GM. 

Whats wrong with Gregory? Probably depression/anxiety issues? If true I think thats something you can deal with in a strong locker room. 

Apparently he is a dedicated smoker...can't leave the stuff alone.

Dolphins on the clock now....networks are behind.

Don't spoil in here.  I can go on twitter too, but don't want to.  It's rude.

Don't spoil in here.  I can go on twitter too, but don't want to.  It's rude.

then block me.

How did you all know this early???? They just announced on NFL network??????