Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PeterBowman

Round 2 and 3 thread

If we take a RB at 61....

If we take a RB....I'm driving to Chicago tonight.....and I'm breaking my foot off in Grigson hind parts...

Really? I feel the other teams in our division have had mediocre drafts thus far.

Mariota is a taller version of RG3

TJ Yeldon in the early 2nd round?

DGB has a lot of work to do

I am not that high on the string bean that is Kevin Johnson, nor Bernardrick McKinney for that matter.

Dante Fowler is the best pick thus far, and I am not sure he is better than Khalil Mack. He is good, just not as good.

Ahhh Mariota will be better than RGIII for sure if they use him right.

Yeldon was a stretch but is a good RB. They need an O line to help him out though.

DGB bug potential. Kinda like a Darick Rogers for us. Big risk but there can be a lot of reward there.

Fowler was a GREAT player at Florida. I think he is going to be a stud.

All of these players need good schemes and coaching though!

We're going to take Coleman. 

please, jinx it...

If we take a RB....I'm driving to Chicago tonight.....and I'm breaking my foot off in Grigson hind parts...

lmao This forum would explode

Fisher of board.......

Dammit, he was my pick for the 2nd. 

If we take a RB at 61....

I'd say there is probably about a.....................................................................................

let me think here.........

99.9% chance we take a RB, it's just fate.  They're destined to just tick you guys off to the very maximum. 

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, May 2, 2015 - unnecessary
Hidden by 21isSuperman, May 2, 2015 - unnecessary

again, block me.

The problem is blocking you doesn't work.  You post the pick and then other people respond to the pick.  The fact that you didn't simply post the pick last night, but played around with the board a bit tells me you recognize that some people don't want to know.  If you truly thought there was no harm you would have just posted the pick last night without the veiled references. In the end, I'll just do what I did last night.  I'll stay off the board when the Colts pick is in so I can watch it live on TV.

Uh oh. Abdullah just went off the board. Better use that 6th rounder to trade up to secure Coleman.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, May 2, 2015 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, May 2, 2015 - response to hidden post

The problem is blocking you doesn't work.  You post the pick and then other people respond to the pick.  The fact that you didn't simply post the pick last night, but played around with the board a bit tells me you recognize that some people don't want to know.  If you truly thought there was no harm you would have just posted the pick last night without the veiled references. In the end, I'll just do what I did last night.  I'll stay off the board when the Colts pick is in so I can watch it live on TV.

I knew the reaction that was coming last night. I've blocked people and it's made life better on here. If it ruined your experience then sorry, but I'm not breaking rules.

Uh oh. Abdullah just went off the board. Better use that 6th rounder to trade up to secure Coleman.

first rounder or nothing.