Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andre Johnson is a Colt.

Dustin

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Texan fan here, y'all are getting one of the all time "good guys" in Andre Johnson. Hate to see him go, but at least he gets a chance to play with a premiere QB. I can't believe I'm saying this, but  I'll be rooting for Indy if we're out of it at the end of the season. Also, I think Texans/Colts is on the verge of becoming one of the premiere rivalries in the NFL for years to come and I think the NFL wants it considering the whole JJ vs. Luck angle. I'd almost bet that we play each other on Sunday night next year and many many more.

Very good signing. If this is it then that's fine, but I would love to try to finish it off with knighton. Andre will make us competitive Vs the Pats for sure. Hopefully in 3 years that Andre is here, we win a SB. So he gets one and because we have a much better chance with him here.

Tweet from NFL Network:

"If I'm Donte Moncrief, I'm following Andre Johnson to the training table, to the bathroom... I'm following him everywhere!" -@LT_21 #Colts

3:36pm - 11 Mar 15

Both MocMoncrief and Carter need to stick to Johnsons side!!! Learn...learn...learn and apply!!!

Hoping they restructure Vontae to free up some more cap space for Knighton, Wilfork, or Fairley. 

I have not seen an accurate current cap number yet, but I would think they should have the cap space to be able to sign those guys without needing to restructure anyone. 

Texan fan here, y'all are getting one of the all time "good guys" in Andre Johnson. Hate to see him go, but at least he gets a chance to play with a premiere QB. I can't believe I'm saying this, but  I'll be rooting for Indy if we're out of it at the end of the season. Also, I think Texans/Colts is on the verge of becoming one of the premiere rivalries in the NFL for years to come and I think the NFL wants it considering the whole JJ vs. Luck angle. I'd almost bet that we play each other on Sunday night next year and many many more.

Classy post and welcome to the board. I know this must suck for you guys.

Paraphrasing now, AJ said he "loves watching TY play, looking forward to playing with him."

They are gonna tear it up!

I'll bet that TY popped the cork on a bottle of Dom when he got the news.  DBs around the league now have somebody else to think about. Now think about the defensive nightmare that the Colts present with Fleener, Allen, AJ, TY and Gore, all on the field at the same time with Luck's finger on the trigger. Can't wait to see it!

I just went to the Texans message boards. Nothing really to comment on other than this: I have a newfound appreciation for Nadine, her IT team, & how easy the Colts Forum is to navigate around. Enough said.

I agree. Anything related to the Colts and the internet is the best in the league. Colts forums, social media, website etc.

Sad day in in H-Town, Happy for Dre. The Best WR ever . Trust me on this Indy he still has a lot  left in the tank not to mention a great route  runner and blocker. He still  can  go deep, and now for the first in his   pro career he has a Quarterback. .Here is    something you Colts fans are going the with Mr. Johnson a man of Honor, Generosity and Accountability . And on Sundays have fun.  Its going to be weird watching Dre as a Colt this season especially when we play seven months.