Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andre Johnson is a Colt.

Dustin

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you no like the Langford signing?He's durable and he's produced at a reasonable rate. Plus he's going back to a 3-4 now where he's more comfortable and most say he played even better in. He's had over 40 tackles 3 times in his career. Thats pretty good for a defensive linemen. Is he a world beater...No. But a solid rotational guy yes.

Because the colts DLine is made up of solid rotational guys

Havre you seen the structure on any of those deals?

I know Gore is getting 7.5 in the first two years, Langford is getting 5 million this year, and I'm guessing Cole gets more this year than next so we'd have more flexibility for Luck's deal. Johnson's will probably be similar to Gore's.

Colts now have a big Johnson.

Well played indeed!! I dig it

BUT...Be careful, I've said FAR FAR less questionable (even though in my mind it's not) and you'll end up with the Mods giving you stupid warnings. So Mods I'll take his warning point if you feel the need to give one out.

Not sure if you saw this already but only $2.5 million is guaranteed. If he doesn't perform, we cut him next year. Not bad. 

Like I said, I dislike that we're paying him $5M in a year when we are supposed to be going "all in" on winning a super bowl through FA.

Colts current depth chart

Luck

Gore/ draft-depth and future

Fleener

Allen

Castonzo

Johnson

Hilton

Moncrief

Mewhort

Holmes

Herremans

Cherilus depth draft

D

Langford.draft

Chapman(needs fixing)draft/fa

Jones

Mathis

Freeman

Jackson draft-future

Cole? Walden? Newsome? Werner?

Davis

Toler

Butler

Adams

??? Needs fixing draft/fa

Vinatieri

McAfee

Overton

forces to be reckoned with. The monster will be even better through draft. Hopefully Grigs can add a NT, S, (FA or Draft) RB, OT, LE, ILB, CB, G. Through draft. All the needs will be decreased if some serious talent is added at NT and S.

Hoping they restructure Vontae to free up some more cap space for Knighton, Wilfork, or Fairley. 

I have to believe they are bringing in more defensive help. I don't hate Langford at all, but there is no way they can think him alone would've stopped the Patriots for scoring 400 points