Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Best FA Signing(From Another Team) Ever?

SteelDragon

Yep and I loved when my wife liked watching that show she was on with the other 2 bunnies...

You sure it was your wife that liked watching that show haha? kidding..

I'd say Adam V. Made the difference in that 06' playoff run (5 FG's in Baltimore).

Corey Simon wasn't bad for the time he was healthy in 2005.

You sure it was your wife that liked watching that show haha? kidding..

I'd say Adam V. Made the difference in that 06' playoff run (5 FG's in Baltimore).

Corey Simon wasn't bad for the time he was healthy in 2005.

actually yes at first. She was the one who recorded it. Then showed me. Course my wife is wierd....she will literally buy playboys just to read the party jokes...

Adam Vinatieri is definitely top 5 on that list.

adam might very well be the best. The 95 team had some olinemen that they had gotten in free agency that helped them in a big way in lowdermlk and Wofford. Also Jim Harbaugh has to be near the top of this list but maybe the best was Jeff Saturday although he wasn't your normal free agent he had just spent a little time with the Ravens before they released him.

I haven't kept track of exactly how we got guys but as far as in Indy I would say definately bringing in Adam Vinateri and Jim Harbaugh would have to be two of the biggest values we have gotten. Tony Mandarich wasn't too bad for us for a couple years (considering what he overcame)...maybe Cornelius Bennett would be on that list too?