Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Do you see Brady winning a 5th Super Bowl

coltkingABC

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it even matters anymore. Last year was the defining moment that was supposed to make Manning the GOAT and avenge his SB loss to the Saints.

Then Brady comes along and beats up that same Seattle team that down right demolished Denver last year.

He has 4 rings. It don't matter. He's in the conversation now next to Montana and Bradshaw as the greatest quarterbacks ever. Yes I said Bradshaw cause everyone forgets about him. 

Brady will most likely be suspended for most of the year next year for his involvment with deflategate So it will be two years from now before you have to worry about him.    Thats what I think should happen  anyway.

Where is all this suspension talk coming from? I haven't seen any mention about a possible suspension at all.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, February 2, 2015 - offensive and skirting the filter
Hidden by Nadine, February 2, 2015 - offensive and skirting the filter

Brady wouldn't have even gotten a bye if it wasn't for how many deflated balls he was playing with.

Next season, watch for the Pats fumbles to rise drastically on account of new rules for protecting the footballs from teams.

Lol, don't be a r e t a r d.

They're as likely as anyone to win it next year; definitely a top 2-3 team. I wouldn't be surprised if they're even better next year. Solid team with not a great deal of issues to address in free agency/draft

Revis is a huge deal...and mccourty is a FA too

Not while he is suspended.

Brady will most likely be suspended for most of the year next year for his involvment with deflategate So it will be two years from now before you have to worry about him.    Thats what I think should happen  anyway.

Haven't been paying attention to the details that are coming out now huh? 

If you're banking on a Brady suspension you may want to... 

6f5e7af0325624bcedeb4f0741265c2b9d2c0d5e

Far as the topic goes, yes. The Patriots will be in the thick of things again next year. Obviously any team can be derailed by injuries or for a number of reasons, but assuming they're relatively healthy, they will be in the conversation again. 

Brady wouldn't have even gotten a bye if it wasn't for how many deflated balls he was playing with.

Next season, watch for the Pats fumbles to rise drastically on account of new rules for protecting the footballs from teams.

We don't have any evidence that the deflations directly affected the games' outcomes, but the fact that they could have definitely brings the Patriots' legitimacy into question.  It could have affected several plays that changed the nature of the game.  Either way, they bring bring filth to the integrity of the game.  This being the case, I refuse to praise Brady/Belichick, or the Patriots.  Had the season been a clean one, this would be different but to see Brady prancing (yes, I went there) around the sidelines while the investigation in progress is humorous.  

If you and I are playing cards and I catch you cheating, I'm definitely going to always wonder what else are you doing and how long have you been doing it.  

I don't think it even matters anymore. Last year was the defining moment that was supposed to make Manning the GOAT and avenge his SB loss to the Saints.

Then Brady comes along and beats up that same Seattle team that down right demolished Denver last year.

He has 4 rings. It don't matter. He's in the conversation now next to Montana and Bradshaw as the greatest quarterbacks ever. Yes I said Bradshaw cause everyone forgets about him. 

Everyone forgets about him because his numbers in those games are mediocre.  Just look at his career stats even.  Barely has a 50% completion rate and has a 10% completion to interception ratio.  They didnt win because of him.   His playoff stats are no better.  Still a 10% comp/int ratio and only a 57% completion.  He also has 26 playoff interceptions to his 30 TD.  Bradshaw is not even in the top 5 of the greatest.

Far as the topic goes, yes. The Patriots will be in the thick of things again next year. Obviously any team can be derailed by injuries or for a number of reasons, but assuming they're relatively healthy, they will be in the conversation again. 

Yea i am supposed to believe that the ball just magically lost air pressure. You have been looking thru rose colored glasses . Some one DID IT, I dont believe for one instance that he did not know, and if you do I have some waterfront land in the mohave i would like for you to buy!

INCONCEIVABLE!