Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Would you travel to Arizona if the Colts make it?

SilentHill

I'm having thoughts about this already, looking into pricing, and hotels, airfare, etc just in case.

Of course I was doing the same thing about this weekend to come to Indy until Baltimore messed that up.

Just wondering if anyone else is planning on going to Arizona if the Colts make it?

I have a house lined up if they do and on the off-chance I get face value tickets by being a STH, but I can't justify paying the 5x markup on tickets if not.

How long have u been a season tix holder and where are you at in there? We have been a holder since 1994, in section 236 and are hoping for the chance to win (the opportunity to buy) tix. Do you know what the face cost will be?

How long have u been a season tix holder and where are you at in there? We have been a holder since 1994, in section 236 and are hoping for the chance to win (the opportunity to buy) tix. Do you know what the face cost will be?

Got on the waiting list in like 2006/7.  Finally got tickets for 2012.  In 445.

I have no clue what face will be, but I'd guess between $500 and $1,000 per for mid-upper levels.

Last I heard, they weigh it based on your seniority, so your chances are better than mine!

I sat in the endzone in 2009, flew down to Miami, stayed on my best friend's couch who was a student at the U, got 500 face value tickets through a friend at Ford for 900. My neighbor flew down and bought tickets day of in the parking lot for 700 not knowing if they were real or not. Best weekend of my life aside from the game. I spoke to some people who spent more in surcharges for tickets online that would have covered our flight.

Posted · Hidden by Superman, January 12, 2015 - trolling
Hidden by Superman, January 12, 2015 - trolling

Being great fans, optimism is running rampant. But don't forget where the Colts are going this weekend, "The House Of Doom". Seattle v Patriots in the SB

If I didn't have a house payment and new car payment to make I could justify going to the game. So after both of those are paid off in 7/4 years I could see going to the Superbowl to see the Colts play. Maybe rent or borough a RV and stay in it to save the over priced hotel room. Hopefully when I can afford to go Indy will be hosting and playing to the big game.

Got on the waiting list in like 2006/7.  Finally got tickets for 2012.  In 445.

I have no clue what face will be, but I'd guess between $500 and $1,000 per for mid-upper levels.

Last I heard, they weigh it based on your seniority, so your chances are better than mine!

Ticketmaster and eBay people have them priced at $2500 minimum to sit at the top. then $8000 and up to sit near the sidelines. They are getting ridiculous with these prices. I thought the NFL was a nonprofit organization. Im assuming it all goes to charity...NOT!

Let us not forget there is a hidden service charge at checkout, which should be an additional more than $100...

Ticketmaster and eBay people have them priced at $2500 minimum to sit at the top. then $8000 and up to sit near the sidelines. They are getting ridiculous with these prices. I thought the NFL was a nonprofit organization. Im assuming it all goes to charity...NOT!

Let us not forget there is a hidden service charge at checkout, which should be an additional more than $100...

The NFL is an collective of individual for-profit entities. The NFL itself doesn't make money as a company, it manages the relationship between the 32 individual companies in order to ensure that those for-profit entities make money.

Also, those likely aren't face value prices but are secondary markets.

Ummm. Then where are the cheaper tickets and how much do they sell them for? The colts website?

Tickets are made available to every team's season ticket holders and in much larger quantities to STHs of the two teams playing.

People on here who have gotten offers put pricing at $1200 per.  http://forums.colts.com/topic/34818-super-bowl-lottery-tickets-for-season-holders/