Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Would you travel to Arizona if the Colts make it?

SilentHill

Tickets are made available to every team's season ticket holders and in much larger quantities to STHs of the two teams playing.

People on here who have gotten offers put pricing at $1200 per. http://forums.colts.com/topic/34818-super-bowl-lottery-tickets-for-season-holders/

I wish I was a sth. But I live in california. I guess ill have to pay $2500 IF I come up with the money...

It wouldn't just be about if they win or lose. It's the Super Bowl experience that makes it worth it

You are right and it's the only reason I've decided to spend this kinda crazy insane money on a football game. It's a bucket list maker. May never get another chance to try this while I can physically enjoy.

Tomorrow is never guaranteed.

The way I see it. The colts dont make it to the super bowl every year. But chances are looking a lot brighter when peyton and tom leave. But nothing would be better than luck beating tom and peyton to get there and possibly facing the qb everyone swears is the best of 2012 and the other who is the best in the league. Once in a lifetime will this happen facing 3 hof qbs pending a win on sunday if we do.

The way I see it. The colts dont make it to the super bowl every year. But chances are looking a lot brighter when peyton and tom leave. But nothing would be better than luck beating tom and peyton to get there and possibly facing the qb everyone swears is the best of 2012 and the other who is the best in the league. Once in a lifetime will this happen facing 3 hof qbs pending a win on sunday if we do.

I don't see people saying Wilson is the best QB of the 2012 draft, in fact, most I see say if they could pick any QB to start up a franchise around, Luck would be the guy. Wilson is good and has a way better team around him from day one. Luck has been the team mostly around suspect groups.