Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Broncos 2015 AFC Divisional Playoff Round Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Neither JT or Moss were top 50 in facing stacked fronts though. They faced light fronts more than anything. So it shouldn't have really been an issue. For the second year in a row, JT wasn't his 2021 self (outside of some flashes).   Safety is a huge need. I don't think it's a stretch to say they don't have a legit FS on the roster. Thomas is bad, Cross is a SS, Blackmon is clearly a SS. Having a vet back there would be huge. But I think they want to give Cross a shot.      
    • Just do me a favor. If we sign a veteran in the secondary. Do not praise Ballard. You don't get to bash me wanting a DB option but then praise the move if Ballard does it. If you hate the move when I say it because it presents Ballard or the team in a negative light, then you can't praise Ballard in the moments where him and I agree on something and I say it before it happens.
    • The Minshew slander is out of hand. Which podcast or blogger is peddling that nonsense? Minshew was not ranked #32 out of 32 starting QBs. Did you not see all the bad QBs that played last year...cause the Colts faced several of them.    And even with facing so many bad QBs, the defense still disappeared in their fair share of games. Not sure why they get a pass.
    • I think our team overachieved a little last year and were helped by a historic amount of injured QBs and a weak schedule.    This season will depend on AR and if our secondary improves enough like our FO hopes. Honestly, I’m a little disappointed we didn’t bring in a good CB and FS.    I do LOVE our rookies and hopes they can take this team up a tier (or more of course). 
    • It wasn't just those defensive players underperforming. They allowed the 5th most ppg. 
  • Members

• Flash7

Flash7 1,910

• TheEdgeis1

TheEdgeis1 90

• shasta519

shasta519 5,277

• legend300

legend300 140

• Fourstar40

Fourstar40 20

• twfish