Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Five Colts make the Pro Bowl

Blackhawk4

Could have argued for Adams or Castonzo but this a good list IMO.

Adams and D. Jackson got picked as alternates. Darn, I got beat to the punch.

I'm glad they finally got their Pro Bowl nods, very deserving.

I'd much rather see them playing another Bowl in February though..

Pro Bowl game is indeed a farce ....  specially when you have 16 interceptions and 7 fumbles and are considered one of the best.   Then again what do they take half of the division teams QBs minus the SB QB? 

Vontae deserved it and Pat is the best kicker/punter in the game!  WTG!

Nice list of players there. Marvelous job fellas. If the NFL had an award for best comedic presence in the league, Pat McAfee would win it almost every season. The dude is just naturally funny. 

No defensive love really? Not 1 LB? Sigh...Oh well, maybe next year with Mathis in the mix again I guess. 

Nice list of players there. Marvelous job fellas. If the NFL had an award for best comedic presence in the league, Pat McAfee would win it almost every season. The dude is just naturally funny. 

No defensive love really? Not 1 LB? Sigh...Oh well, maybe next year with Mathis in the mix again I guess.

Vontae's on that list.

Adams and D. Jackson got picked as alternates. Darn, I got beat to the punch.

I'm glad they finally got their Pro Bowl nods, very deserving.

I'd much rather see them playing another Bowl in February though..

They all deserved it -- the alternates, too! Glad for all of them.  It is a team sport  before an individual sport, but each one of these players from the Colts' shined individually and none of them (IMO) ever put themselves first.  They also exemplified the team.  IMO, it is deserved for all of them and it is something they should all be proud of.

Pro Bowl game is indeed a farce ....  specially when you have 16 interceptions and 7 fumbles and are considered one of the best.   Then again what do they take half of the division teams QBs minus the SB QB? 

Please don't tell me you don't think Luck deserves credit for this teams' success. Or that he isn't deserving of Pro Bowl consideration.  Just 2 weeks ago he had serious MVP validity.  And today, after A. Rodgers, P. Manning and Tom Brady have struggled the past 2 weeks, he still has validity. 

Does Luck have room to improve? Yes. Do we come close to winning 10 (probably 11 games) with out him? No.  He is a stud QB in the NFL.  Top 5 overall this year, and definitely top 3 in the AFC.  He deserves to make the probowl.

This site needs a dislike button....

Congrats! But honestly, who gives a cr*p about the Pro Bowl. It is a farce in that they will have the 8th best player playing the game after everyone else was unavailable.

It's not about the game itself. It's about recognition among fans and your peers. The game is merely a celebration of their hard work.

Isnt the DQ result an absolute perfect highlight that we (myself included) don't know what we're talking about? Real NFL players and coaches confirmed that he's playing that well but everyone in here says he sucks. I wonder who knows more about his play?

I think we all have eyes and clearly see DQ sucks. How he got into the probowl as an alternate is...beyond me. He is a decent run stuffer, I'll give him that, but he is horrible at coverage. Not Mario harvey horrible but horrible.