Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I dont understand why...

danlhart87

Nope, apparently I'm a troll from the :flyingelvis: fan board.

That's what I've been told haha

Probably because you post that emoticon all over a COLTS board on just about every one of your posts, shoot you don't even use the COLTS emoticon anymore, so tell us....Patriotsforum.com or TomTerrific.com?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravens, Bengals, Texans yes.  Chargers, Steelers no.  It might be the past(granted the Steelers destroyed us this season), but for some reason the Chargers and Steelers own the Colts in the playoffs.   

Can you please explain to me how 1 loss to the Steelers after the 2005 season and two losses to Chargers in 2007 & 2008 has anything to do with the 2014 Colts playoff game? Is LT gonna play?  Or Joey Porter?

Those previous losses mean nothing to what happens next month.

Now that I have calmed down from the beat down the colts took yesterday. I feel the same way as everyone on the forum this past 2 days the colts have been horrible

the past 6 to 7 weeks for many reasons. I was the first to agree some of the coaching staff needs to be replaced after this season the lacking of leadership from some of

these coaches and getting them prepared for this games is horrible. The O-line really needs to be addressed in the off season enough said.The RBs are what they are

and cannot be given a grade until the line issue is addressed, The LB corp needs to be addressed also. The D-line are young and have showed so promise. Cut Landry

put Sergio in his place and Adams at the FS spot for next season. Now all that said I have been a colts fan from the Baltimore days so I have and will always root for

them no matter what win or loose and even during the 80s and 90s when the colts was every ones punching bag thats how bad they were, So now I am spoiled like most

people on this forum expecting a win every week not thinking we could get blown out or lose, IMO things will somehow work themselves out and all we can hope for can

the colts fix their problems before the playoffs start

Most of the pressure came from the right side where we had two backups playing.  I'm hoping things will get better with a rested Cherilus, and maybe switching Nixon over to Guard where he belongs.  Nixon is a much better player at the Guard position than he is at the Tackle position.   Or hopefully we may get access to Reitz at some point to play guard.

As far as the center is concerned, I could be wrong, but I suggest to continue playing Holmes.  There's a small to medium sized chance we can get this thing going in the right direction when the above things settle in.

You people are unreal! I can't believe your even accepting this! This is the 16th game of the year!  And your gonna get things right now.  Things were going right when Shipley was in.  What is wrong with the coaching staff when it is the 16th game of the year and they are still playing around with the line!  No wonder its a mess!  They couldn't leave a good thing alone and now look what they have.  And this developmental garbage is getting old!  Most linemen in the league that are good were good from the first game they played. 

And to top it all off, you want to hear something really disturbing? Those TWO "good" teams that we beat this year, are probably going to fall out of the playoffs. Which would mean, we haven't beat any playoff teams this year. haha Pretty sick.

bengals are looking decent tonight. It's nearly impossible for both to fall out.

We overachieved the first 2 years under Pagano and Luck which hurt us because we got low draft picks. They got cocky and decided that we were only a T Rich away from winning it all so they traded our first rounder for him and it hasn't panned out. Actually, I would have had no problem with missing the playoffs the first year so we could have a higher draft picks. Our success has hurt us a bit talent wise.

The 2011 team won 2 games.

Again I ask, holding us back from what? Where should this team be, what should this team be doing, that it's not? What level should this team be on that Pagano is keeping it from?

With out Andrew Luck, how many games could this team win? this team can't be that bad! If I whent to work tomorrow, and had my employes prepared like the Colts played, I wouldn't have a job! But yet go spend a lot of hard earned money on play off tickets, didn't sell me.

Hahahaha I love how some of these fans "won't settle for mediocrity" as if they own the team or make any decisions whatsoever. I love the Colts just as much as anyone here and even have a tattoo on my arm! But I am still waiting for one of these little crybabies to tell me how this team losing a game affect your day to day life in any way, shape, or form?

There are some ridiculous Colts fans that make the team's fan base look bad. I understand the anger but some of these comments are *ic. We are not a bad team.. we just don't have the balanced team needed to be a power yet. We are in the playoffs where changes can be made and anything can happen though.

And when is a likely time that the colts will have that balanced team? You mean with our awesome draft picks from going 11-5 every year?

We have the players. We just don't have anyone to bring out the best of their talent.

If I wanted to see an unprepared, dazed and confused football team, played by undisciplined players taunting the opponent at the worst possible time, I'd gladly watch my grandson play Pop Warner football. Poor play is cute when you're just learning the game from well-meaning but generally incompetent coaches. Watching that at the professional level is torture.

Can you please explain to me how 1 loss to the Steelers after the 2005 season and two losses to Chargers in 2007 & 2008 has anything to do with the 2014 Colts playoff game? Is LT gonna play?  Or Joey Porter?

Those previous losses mean nothing to what happens next month.

Don't forget the 1996 AFC Championship game,but I get your point about the past meaning nothing, they are just teams that historically give us problems. Although the Steelers destroyed the Colts THIS season, so there is reason to worry with that game and it looks the more likely match up, especially with the Bengals win.  

You people are unreal! I can't believe your even accepting this! This is the 16th game of the year!  And your gonna get things right now.  Things were going right when Shipley was in.  What is wrong with the coaching staff when it is the 16th game of the year and they are still playing around with the line!  No wonder its a mess!  They couldn't leave a good thing alone and now look what they have.  And this developmental garbage is getting old!  Most linemen in the league that are good were good from the first game they played. 

So you know better than the coaching staff?  When Shipley was playing we didn't even have the injury situation we have now.   Shipley has already been back in the lineup and it didn't magically improve us back to where we were.   Injuries are forcing a rotating lineup and Shipley was not the magic glue that held everything together.  Nor is any of the other centers we have.  They are all average players if you ask me, but I tend to like Holmes best out of all 3. Just my opinion.  And your last comment is just not true,  many players start out one way and then they improve from there.  Not everyone just jumps in the game and is an all pro from the start.

It's kind of like alzheimers for football fans.... They get to meet a new team every week.

I don't know why I let others get me upset with their crazy claims, but when I'm not in a heated debate I can actually laugh about it.  You watch, after we beat the Titans pretty bad, you will see a lot more happy fans around the forum, but don't hold your breath because if we lose to NE in the divisonal round, then "fans" will bring a whole lot of negativity again.

With out Andrew Luck, how many games could this team win? this team can't be that bad! If I whent to work tomorrow, and had my employes prepared like the Colts played, I wouldn't have a job! But yet go spend a lot of hard earned money on play off tickets, didn't sell me.

All that notwithstanding, I don't know what that has to do with my question.

Look at the roster. Look at the turnover. Look at the injuries. Look at the sloppy execution from our best players this past month-plus.

I ask again: From what is Pagano holding this team back?

I don't know why I let others get me upset with their crazy claims, but when I'm not in a heated debate I can actually laugh about it.  You watch, after we beat the Titans pretty bad, you will see a lot more happy fans around the forum, but don't hold your breath because if we lose to NE in the divisonal round, then "fans" will bring a whole lot of negativity again.

You'll see an absence of many of the negative fans. Strangely, the board is far more quiet after a win than it is after a loss.

All that notwithstanding, I don't know what that has to do with my question.

Look at the roster. Look at the turnover. Look at the injuries. Look at the sloppy execution from our best players this past month-plus.

I ask again: From what is Pagano holding this team back?

I think people just have crazy theories if players aren't producing (on a good team) it automatically has to be the coach holding the team back.  Regular fans just don't realize even the best players go through slumps, play through injuries, have matchup problems, or just have bad days. 

I think people just have crazy theories if players aren't producing (on a good team) it automatically has to be the coach holding the team back.  Regular fans just don't realize even the best players go through slumps, play through injuries, have matchup problems, or just have bad days.Nice