Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I dont understand why...

danlhart87

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What have you seen in the last four weeks that gives you any hope for the playoffs?  I'm curious.

I think most people have had the last shred of hope destroyed today.

Matchups.

If we are the #4 seed, we could play the Steelers or Bengals possibly and beat them at home, I feel.

Playoffs are a different season. Ravens lost 4 out of their last 5 in 2012 before going on a run when players got healthy. T.Y.Hilton and our starting OL could get healthy and we can go on a similar run.

There are some ridiculous Colts fans that make the team's fan base look bad. I understand the anger but some of these comments are *ic. We are not a bad team.. we just don't have the balanced team needed to be a power yet. We are in the playoffs where changes can be made and anything can happen though.

There are some ridiculous Colts fans that make the team's fan base look bad. I understand the anger but some of these comments are *ic. We are not a bad team.. we just don't have the balanced team needed to be a power yet. We are in the playoffs where changes can be made and anything can happen though.

"We are not a bad team"

As the homie Maury says..... "Lie detector determined that was a lie"

....... You didn't watch the game vs Pit this year did you?

It was on the road, man. Our D shut down the Bengals (though without A.J.Green) and limited the Ravens to 13 pts at home. Our D ALWAYS gets a lift playing at home against teams in the same boat as us. I feel teams of the AFC North and the Chargers are no different compared to us, talent level wise, all of them have holes and odds are, we can exploit them at home.

Take care of the home game and then play with house money from that point onwards. Flacco and the Ravens did not go into the 2012 playoffs thinking they lost 4 out of 5 and might have to play Peyton and Brady on the road. They took care of the Colts first in their wild card game, got a few breaks vs Peyton on the road and beat Brady on the road and the rest is history.

I recommend using that NFL ticket trade thingy. Get something for them and buy your wife/GF a ring instead man. Much more worth it haha

Jesus...

"Yeah, don't go see your team play in the playoffs, because they might not win!"

Unbelievable. This is an atrocious post, and an pathetic expression of so-called fandom.

Jesus...

"Yeah, don't go see your team play in the playoffs, because they might not win!"

Unbelievable. This is an atrocious post, and an pathetic expression of so-called fandom.

Call it what you want....

1,000,000 things someone could be doing worth more time than watching a terrible team that's only in the playoffs cause their division is horrible get spanked

It was on the road, man. Our D shut down the Bengals (though without A.J.Green) and limited the Ravens to 13 pts at home. Our D ALWAYS gets a lift playing at home against teams in the same boat as us. I feel teams of the AFC North and the Chargers are no different compared to us, talent level wise, all of them have holes and odds are, we can exploit them at home.

If we play Pittsburgh, it will be a home game for them.  With the last few games, many season ticket holders will try to make a few bucks and sell their tickets.

Call it what you want....

1,000,000 things someone could be doing worth more time than watching a terrible team that's only in the playoffs cause their division is horrible get spanked

Is that why you don't watch the games?

Actually, it's pretty ironic that you'd say that, because you spend a significant amount of time on this board complaining about how terrible the players and coaches are. If the team is 0-15 and someone wants to go see their team play, they should go see their team play.

Your attitude is awful, and is the reason why some teams look in the stands and see more visiting jerseys than home jerseys. The difference is that those are usually bad teams who are eliminated and haven't been in the playoffs in half a decade, or more. Unlike the Colts.

And if people followed your advice and stayed home from the playoffs, they'd have missed one of the greatest comebacks in NFL history last season.

So again, this crap is crap. If you guys want to go see your team play, go, and have fun, win, lose or draw. Don't listen to spoiled fans who can't handle not having everything go their way all the time.

Jesus...

I am considering coming to the playoff game. But I can understand somebody not wanting to waste several hundred (or even thousand) dollars on tickets and other expenses. If the team plays like they did today.

For me it's a ten hour ride.

Is that why you don't watch the games?

Actually, it's pretty ironic that you'd say that, because you spend a significant amount of time on this board complaining about how terrible the players and coaches are. If the team is 0-15 and someone wants to go see their team play, they should go see their team play.

Your attitude is awful, and is the reason why some teams look in the stands and see more visiting jerseys than home jerseys. The difference is that those are usually bad teams who are eliminated and haven't been in the playoffs in half a decade, or more. Unlike the Colts.

And if people followed your advice and stayed home from the playoffs, they'd have missed one of the greatest comebacks in NFL history last season.

So again, this crap is crap. If you guys want to go see your team play, go, and have fun, win, lose or draw. Don't listen to spoiled fans who can't handle not having everything go their way all the time.

haha

We'll see come January

I am considering coming to the playoff game. But I can understand somebody not wanting to waste several hundred (or even thousand) dollars on tickets and other expenses. If the team plays like they did today.

For me it's a ten hour ride.

That's fine. That's your prerogative. That's completely different from "don't go because you'll just be tortured by a team that isn't going to win."

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 22, 2014 - baiting
Hidden by Nadine, December 22, 2014 - baiting

Jesus...

This forum is disgusting. Lots of fake fans here.

Matchups.

If we are the #4 seed, we could play the Steelers or Bengals possibly and beat them at home, I feel.

Playoffs are a different season. Ravens lost 4 out of their last 5 in 2012 before going on a run when players got healthy. T.Y.Hilton and our starting OL could get healthy and we can go on a simila

keep dreaming

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Go head and take your colts gear down, the season is over. Probably get blown out first round

They said the same thing in '06 too. I'm not saying we are a shoe in for the Super Bowl, but anything can happen. Until we are eliminated, I will believe.

And btw, I show my colts gear all year round. And have a colts tattoo.