Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

SoundFX: Andrew Luck

2HOT2HANDLE

Sweet. I'm setting my DVR to record it right now. I always know something good is about to go down when Luck yells "Let it roll...Let it roll, Let it roll!" at the line of scrimmage man. 

If I see that on a t-shirt, I'm definitely buying it & putting it in my own Santa stocking. 

I appreciate the notification 2H2H. Thank you. 

That's pretty cool.  Awfully close to bed time!  HA!  I'm really old....

No worries RG. I'm sure that another forum member will post the Luck video in this thread once the show airs so the sandman can keep your snooze schedule intact.  ;)

And, if not, SW1 will give you a rundown of my favorite moments from the show. I hope that helps. It's all good. We gotta ya covered RG. 

Sweet. I'm setting my DVR to record it right now. I always know something good is about to go down when Luck yells "Let it roll...Let it roll, Let it roll!" at the line of scrimmage man. 

If I see that on a t-shirt, I'm definitely buying it & putting it in my own Santa stocking. 

I appreciate the notification 2H2H. Thank you. 

Let it ROLL!

I never thought the day would come that I would be a fan of luck like I was of manning but after watching that I am getting very close. He is such a character congratulating guys after they nearly kill him. One time he made me lol. He got knocked down and asked the defender to help him up and I believe he said simethjng like wow strong man! It was his voice it reminded me off nutty professors mom saying Hercules Hercules! Then him getting all hyped saying ain't nothing wrong with a little f ing fire in your belly! He seems like such a smart and professional guy and a really good guy at that but when he needs it he can light a fire in himself and others. I think the colts got themselves a great guy and leader for many years to come. Hopefully we can protect him. Some of those hits were way worse looking than I remember them being.

2 best parts from all those clips: 1. When Luck says "My fault. My fault Ahmad"..."Throw it away" to himself & 2. When Andrew speaks German to LB Bjoern Werner. 

They are both awesome clips because he owns his mistakes & I love the multi-cultural prowess of our franchise QB. Nice! 

Luck to Werner " schnell, schnell, schnell !!"

Just once I wanna hear Luck shout "Shoot The Glass" in German from the film "Diehard I" as a play from the line of scrimmage. LOL! That would be so awesome.  :yahoo: Great movie; great line. 

Good for a flea flicker or play action pass on 1st down if you ask me vs the Cowboys. Sounds A okay to me man.

Let it ROLL!

Yeah, but Luck's got say it 3 times in rapid succession to get my blood pumping though CM1788 for the full effect. Once is good, but 2 more times is the best. 

Think of it like Ike & Tina Turner's version of CCR's "Proud Mary" song..."Rollin' on the river" 3 times lyric wise before it kicks into high gear & good things fall into place right afterward...

The dialogue between Luck and Coach Pagano from the blowout in the Rams game was good. Although it was a blowout, it's what you want to hear from your head coach. Pagano remained calm and unemotional. He was thinking ahead and about Luck's safety. Good stuff!

"If you score, that's good".

- Andrew Luck

That was hilarious.  It's like he's explaining it to kindergarten kids or something.  He even throws a thumbs up in there to make sure everyone gets it haha.

Me personally, I loved seeing him keep the other guys in check.  "Can we **** focus?!?!"  Guys like him are so nice, that it sometimes makes you wonder if the other players push them around and refuse to listen.  But Luck is definitely a good leader.

That sideline conversation with Pagano when he pulled Luck was about the most revealing, interesting piece of video insight I think I've ever seen in any sport!

The dialogue between Luck and Coach Pagano from the blowout in the Rams game was good. Although it was a blowout, it's what you want to hear from your head coach. Pagano remained calm and unemotional. He was thinking ahead and about Luck's safety. Good stuff!

Spoke well of both men.

That sideline conversation with Pagano when he pulled Luck was about the most revealing, interesting piece of video insight I think I've ever seen in any sport!

Agreed.  It was nice to have that insight into Pagano and his coaching style.

I totally agree that his comments to pagano were a window into his mindset and I loved what I saw. Most players would be like get me outta here I don't have it today but luck wanted to go on and couldn't walk off the field that way. I was very proud of that video. It's refreshing to see that in today's money money fame narcissistic sports world we live in.