Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's Worse Than 6-3?

John Waylon

Since the game ended insanely late last night and I had to get up insanely early (4:30) I waited to start this.

What's worse than 6-3?

The wife being out of town, and having no desire to cook, all the while my stomach is in need of sustenance. If someone comes over and cooks I swear I will share the food. Just throwing it out there...

What's worse than 6-3?

Paying a kings ransom to draft Ryan lead 2.0. Looking at you, Snyder.

What's worse than 6-3?

My pick sheet this weekend. I got a grand total of 4 points. Everyone had trouble covering the spread this week.

keeping the Challenge Flag in your sock and being too old to stoop down to get it out on time to challenge the play.  But then again it was fortunate he didn't as the NY office of the NFL confirmed this morning it was a catch by Fleener.....  but Coughlin's struggle was a perfect picture of the Giants night, ineptitude on pa

So.... Is that an offer? There's plenty of food to work with, and I'll give you all the creative freedom you want. Lol

I hope you get some food soon!  

I'm coasting on leftovers this week

If you have a freshmarket near you get their chili mix.  It's like jarred spaghetti sauce but for chili

add peppers and groundbeef.......as easy as hamburger helper........and really good

Posted · Hidden by MTC, November 4, 2014 - political
Hidden by MTC, November 4, 2014 - political

What's worse than being 6-3

Being up for election in a red state after having supported Obamacare.

Well, that's the only reason why I have health insurance....and I just got out of the hospital.   

So.....

WHAT'S WORSE THAN 6-3? 

NOT BEING ABLE TO AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE BEFORE PP/ACA AND GOING TO THE HOSPITAL.

Posted · Hidden by MTC, November 4, 2014 - political
Hidden by MTC, November 4, 2014 - political

Well, that's the only reason why I have health insurance....and I just got out of the hospital.   

So.....

WHAT'S WORSE THAN 6-3? 

NOT BEING ABLE TO AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE BEFORE PP/ACA AND GOING TO THE HOSPITAL.

I know I really shouldn't do this but.

What's worse than 6-3?

Paying the medical bills of other people.

right now me not going to bed at a decent hour the past few days.

Sunday---watch Walking Dead then the Talking Dead afterwards

Monday---Colts game

Tonight--Sons of Anarchy

gonna be a total zombie tomorrow.

What's worse than 6-3?

Just moving into a new place over the weekend and not getting the cable and internet hooked up until later this week which means I am gonna miss SoA tonight.

I'm hungry, I don't wanna cook, and I'm gonna miss SoA. Today is just not a good day.

What's worse than 6-3?

Just moving into a new place over the weekend and not getting the cable and internet hooked up until later this week which means I am gonna miss SoA tonight.

I'm hungry, I don't wanna cook, and I'm gonna miss SoA. Today is just not a good day.

What's worse than 6-3

being John Waylon. :)

Just think though how much better next week will be.

• Taylor Swift's new album (and every album for that matter).

Gene Simmons' proclamation that "Rock is dead" (Slipknot has the #1 album in the country right now) When is the new Kiss Disco album due Gene?

Being a person who thinks TWD is the mecca of Zombies on film.