Denver (+5) @ Seattle (9-21-14)

oldunclemark

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great weekend for Colts fans.

Your team won and Luck put an an amazing day

and your old quarterback choked again....against a team that you guys beat last year.

Peyton TOTALLY allowed the Seahawks to waltz down the field. Choke!

Actually, I figured it out. It's Peyton's fault they lost! Peyton drove down the field, went 80 yards in a minute and got a 2 to tie the game, and FORCED that defense to go on the field and splatter out! That never would've happened if Peyton didn't go and get a TD before the end of regulation! Ah-ha!

And given the Saints' recent performances vs. the Seahawks, you're hardly one to talk either.

Denver's offense hasn't played a full game of football all season:

Week 1 and 2: Good first half, play conservative crap second half.

Week 3: Reverse.

Maybe if they did what works all game long they'd be able to put games away? Nah...makes too much sense.

In spite of crapping themselves on the last drive, Denver's D is why this was even a game to begin with. The offense needs to show up for 4 quarters if not at least 3. Not take a half off every game.

Peyton TOTALLY allowed the Seahawks to waltz down the field. Choke!

Actually, I figured it out. It's Peyton's fault they lost! Peyton drove down the field, went 80 yards in a minute and got a 2 to tie the game, and FORCED that defense to go on the field and splatter out! That never would've happened if Peyton didn't go and get a TD before the end of regulation! Ah-ha!

And given the Saints' recent performances vs. the Seahawks, you're hardly one to talk either.

I don't know. Losing in overtime in Seattle is alot like losing in regulation against Cleveland.

Great game!!! It was like watching the Chargers and Sproles keep Peyton on the sidelines in that 23-17 game all over again!!! But this time, good for the Colts in the AFC.

Chargers and Colts fans rejoice, Broncos fans mourn!!!

Once Peyton started intentionally getting out of the pocket, you saw how good things happened in the 4th qtr., just goes to show you why Luck was successful against that D last year. I am still a bit surprised Rodgers did not throw at Sherman at all, I am sure it will be different the next time he plays them, assuming his D keeps him in the game, Lions have a better shot of getting after Wilson with their athletic D-line than the Packers.

You need a Cardinals team that is not afraid of the Seahawks and is physical with them for 60 minutes to actually beat them.

That's a tough one for the Broncos, but credit to those Seahawks, that drive to win it was beautiful.

Yeah,  and  it was a great game.    I loved seeing Peyton  during   the Broncos final possession of the game, and coming through with the TD and 2 pt. conversion.  

It was an exciting game.  Not the outcome that I'd hoped for, but exciting non the less.    

Peyton  didn't "choke"  as some love to say....   I have no idea why some have that need to hate...   it's very unbecoming.

Denver's offense hasn't played a full game of football all season:

Week 1 and 2: Good first half, play conservative crap second half.

Week 3: Reverse.

Maybe if they did what works all game long they'd be able to put games away? Nah...makes too much sense.

In spite of crapping themselves on the last drive, Denver's D is why this was even a game to begin with. The offense needs to show up for 4 quarters if not at least 3. Not take a half off every game.

The John Fox effect

Actually SD leads the div. now with the tie breaker win over Seattle..

I think...

Division record is the first tiebreaker, Denver is 1-0 to SD's 0-0, So I believe that puts Denver in front. If it doesn't count because of not having a division game played yet, then yes, San Diego is in front.

That was a great game either way.

I know the NFL just reworked the overtime rules. However college football does it better. The NFL overtime belongs to chance. The Broncos win the toss they win the game.

Either way great game all around.

I have to admit...I didn't know you didnt get a chance of the other team scores a TD.

But Seattle played better most of the game....they deserved to win

Broncos almost stole it, though.....Peyton was at his best in the 4th quarter