Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (+5) @ Seattle (9-21-14)

oldunclemark

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this Broncos team is the best the AFC has to offer up against the NFC, get ready for another blow out in the Super Bowl.

Yeah, they're the best in the AFC

So yeah, probably another blowout. There isn't any team in the AFC going against Seattle

Chargers had the heat to help them. Play that game in cool weather or cold & Seahawks drag them easily

Only AFC team that beat Seattle is the Colts..... But we can't get past NE or Denver soo yeah

...They've averaged like 1 yard a carry.

The difference is SD CAN run the ball. Denver is one dimensional. If anything Denver ran the ball too much and basically * away the entire first half on offense going backwards on the ground.

Ya they definitely left to many drives on the field.

If this Broncos team is the best the AFC has to offer up against the NFC, get ready for another blow out in the Super Bowl.

I already did, NFC >>> AFC this year. It's not even really close. The NFC West in particular is terrifying. San Fran, Arizona, and Seattle are all legit teams, and the Rams are nothing to sneeze at either. Really the big difference is the NFC is far better defensively, which makes it hard to gauge just how good these "high powered" AFC offenses are when they are beating up on meh defenses for 10 games.

San Diego has impressed me this year. But, I will have to see it to believe it in terms of the SB.

Cincy has impressed me defensively a lot. But, I have to see them win a playoff game.

Without Mathis I doubt we have the pass rush vs. the better teams.

The Patriots need to get Brady a weekend at Gisele's spa to shove some life into him.

Yeah sadly these rag tag Broncos are the best we got to offer. Sigh. 

The undefeated teams are ARI, CIN, and PHI. Wouldn't have guessed that. I really wish we hadn't gifted Philly that game.

Cincy always has a good record then Dalton chokes in the playoffs. They'll only go as far as he takes them. And that isn't looking good cause he's average

Green covers up a lot of Dalton's flaws

Cincy always has a good record then Dalton chokes in the playoffs. They'll only go as far as he takes them. And that isn't looking good cause he's average

Green covers up a lot of Dalton's flaws

That's true. But I think Dalton gets a lot of unfair criticism sometimes. Maybe he'll get that playoff win (or more) this season.