Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's Worse Than 0-9?

ReMeDy

Blindly defending Painter and Caldwell, overlooking their obvious faults and deficientcies. To be that blinded to reality, that is what is worse than being 0-9.

Speaking of undying defense. DN4192 said he was wearing a Peyton who/keep Caldwell shirt. to his first game yesterday, Ought o he hasn' been heard from today I hope he made it out of the oil can okay. LOL. Now that is worse than 0-9. Edited by LUVTHESHOE

Speaking of undying defense. DN4192 said he was wearing a Peyton who/keep Caldwell shirt. to his first game yesterday, Ought o he hasn' been heard from today I hope he made it out of the oil can okay. LOL. Now that is worse than 0-9.

Somehow, I am not suprised about that...I was wondering who that was hanging from the rafters....

Having a QB who is def. leading you to 0-16, and the only other choice is a QB who already did.

lmao if Orlovsky or however you spell it comes in and leads us to 0-16, he should be inducted into the hall of fame.

There will be a special room in canton dedicated to him "First QB ever to lead 2 teams to 0-16"