Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Charlie Casserly just said we should eat the Richardson deal and get CJ2k

Yes...I still fully believe Richardson has the chance to be a premier back in this league and I won't believe otherwise till after this season with a full training camp in our system and an improved line.

That won't help Richardson. He will quickly be the third string RB. He would already be gone if Grigson didn't have to defend the trade. It was awful and Richardson is even more awful.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KWilly is somewheres else.  (google tells me the Chargers)

Ah. (I'm not spending my time googling some guy who didn't make enough of an impact that I don't know where he's even at. In the time I do that I could have taken two drinks from my beer.)

Even still, with Richardson, Bradshaw and Ballard we don't have much room left at the inn. 

What QB has CJ played with that could unstack the box for him? I'll wait.

who was his qb when he ran for 2000 and got a big payday? They spent a ton on that oline last year, and it didn't help. Who was AD's qb the last two years. What qb did Walter Payton ever have. I'll wait

That won't help Richardson. He will quickly be the third string RB. He would already be gone if Grigson didn't have to defend the trade. It was awful and Richardson is even more awful.

As bad as he was, he wasn't as awful as your "new NFL" nonsense.

or the defended by your mother comment