Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Charlie Casserly just said we should eat the Richardson deal and get CJ2k

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's stupid one little mistake that we don't know really is one until after this season.

Yes...I still fully believe Richardson has the chance to be a premier back in this league and I won't believe otherwise till after this season with a full training camp in our system and an improved line.

If were serious about running the ball.

Fire Grigson, hire Charlie

His comments are like the definition of making a problem even worse. As poor a decision as it was to give up a first for Trent to compound the issue with a knee jerk reaction and cut him...cost us the money...and sign an aging vet runner that is likely on the downside of his career...that would be even dumber. If CJ thought it was bad trying to find holes to run through in Tennessee just wait to hear him complain here lol. I'm hoping Trent will learn and become a better back....at this point we have to own up to the mistake and ride it out.

What QB has CJ played with that could unstack the box for him? I'll wait.

What QB has Richardson played with that could un stack the box? I'll wait.... Oh wait, that Andrew Luck guy. Not that I'm a TRich hater, I think he'll do well, but you point is kind of pointless. CJ ran for 2000 yards with no QB, AP runs for 2K with no QB, MJD has run for 1500 with no QB...

I don't know about Johnson, but sadly I predict they will have to, in the not-so-distant future, move on from Richardson.  No RB, #1 pick or not, can stay in the league long performing at that level.  Were a 6th rounder spent on him, he might already be gone. 

Im going to up this thread when CJ is beasting with a real qb and team. Hopefully he goes to the nfc

So not very often... sadly Chris Johnson is at the end of his career, and likely won't be as good as he once was. We shall see if a good team signs him.

I don't know about Johnson, but sadly I predict they will have to, in the not-so-distant future, move on from Richardson. No RB, #1 pick or not, can stay in the league long performing at that level. Were a 6th rounder spent on him, he might already be gone.

We'll see how he does this year before I call the bust nonsense. If he sucks it up this year I will admit. Don't think it's easy to have 3 oc's in less than 2 years. Get traded mid season and run behind a bad line. And before you start with the brown crap how he do the previous years?