Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Donald Brown

ColtsFanMikeC

I haven't heard anything about Brown since he tweeted right after the playoffs ended -- "Was an honor and privilege to play for the Colts. An organization made up of phenomenal people. Will always be indebted to the horseshoe."  His tweet made it sound like he is not going to be back.  I am not sure though, since Angerer outright said the Colts told him he won't be back, have not heard anything from the organization or elsewhere that the front office already told Donald his days as a Colt are done.

Any one have updates that I've missed regarding DB?

I would expect Brown goes to TENN, with CJ1K getting cut. Him and Greene would be their 1-2 punch lol

Brown and Greene... I like Donald, but Vic Ballard and Trent Richardson will be like a two man wrecking ball with a decent line in front of them Bradshaw showed he had some skills left too.

No Miley Cyrus jokes.

Brown and Greene... I like Donald, but Vic Ballard and Trent Richardson will be like a two man wrecking ball with a decent line in front of them Bradshaw showed he had some skills left too.

No Miley Cyrus jokes.

Trent better stop dancing in that backfield then and get his wrecking ball on.

No Miley Cyrus jokes.

That's funny.

Trent is gonna be a wrecking ball after doing nothing last season, but the guy who outplayed him in every aspect of the game still has some skills left.