Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck will play in ProBowl

Callie

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately the pro bowl is becoming a popularity contest and doesn't have the importance it used to.  When you take away the super bowl players and have several others that dont want to play, the replacements are just backing their way into it.

I think Luck had a good season but others like Rothlisberger and Romo had better seasons while Stafford and Ryan were just as deserving.

Good for Luck he's in but it doesn't mean a whole lot either.

Not surprised, Luck will make it every year. Peyton and Brady only have a year left at best. Rivers and Big Ben will be the only other competition in the AFC but Luck should be the best QB in the AFC after next year. The NFC has most of the top QB's and many are young.

I believe Manning will retire after the Superbowl. He has nothing left to accomplish or prove.

I believe Manning will retire after the Superbowl. He has nothing left to accomplish or prove.

Think so?

I've really thought about it and I kind of wouldn't be shocked.. But at the same time he just had a historic season and could throw for another 40 td's next year

Think so?

I've really thought about it and I kind of wouldn't be shocked.. But at the same time he just had a historic season and could throw for another 40 td's next year

I just think he's done it all at this point. If he wins the Superbowl, he has two rings, and how many records? Not to mention Decker is a FA, and Moreno. I can't imagine Welker will be around a lot longer. If he retires and they lose Decker, Moreno, Miller, etc...they could be historically bad. I don't think anyone could ask for a better year.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not NFC v AFC this year. It's a "draft."

Yeah Luck could end up playing against Pagano, and could be lining up across from Mathis. At least it's a new concept this year. Anyone know if players wear their teams helmet still?

Yeah Luck could end up playing against Pagano, and could be lining up across from Mathis. At least it's a new concept this year. Anyone know if players wear their teams helmet still?

I can see it now Mathis is on Team Pagano and Luck is on Team Rivera (I know those aren't the teams but it'll work for this.

Luck drops back to pass and is sacked.  Pagano would become the first coach in history to go off on his own player for sacking the other team's QB lol.