Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trent needs to get it together

nerd12

Im sure we will go back to him again in the next game. He really has to toughen up mentally. I am not his supporter or anything but I do believe in not giving up on guys who are hard workers and he is a hard worker. 

I have no idea why he is struggling so badly. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trent needs to never touch the ball and stay in his street clothes....He always finds a way to # up the game and kill any movement of the ball. We need to make him a WR or cut our losses with him. This fumbled changed the game.

Thats a bit harsh. Luck threw 3 INTs and the one right after the halftime was really hard to swallow but we overcame all that. Everyone made mistakes in the game. I have no idea what our secondary was doing today out there.

Thats a bit harsh. Luck threw 3 INTs and the one right after the halftime was really hard to swallow but we overcame all that. Everyone made mistakes in the game. I have no idea what our secondary was doing today out there.

Its week in and week out performance....I have noticed the performance of our offense when browns in there vs trent. I think Trents good at catching screens and wheel routes but he just cant run the ball.'

Dont get me wrong, I believe in this team as much as anyone...but hes been here over 10 weeks and hasnt improved one bit. Every week i hope for that 100yrd avg over 4 yards game. 

So many people just jump all over the guy for having a tough season.  Donald Brown has had so

many rough seasons as a Colt but this year put it all together.  How many are eating crow on him now?

How many will be eating crow if Trent turns out to be a really good runner next season.

Just calm down everyone.  Trent was picked up to run behind a OL that is not even fully here right now - some

of them are on IR at the moment.  Give him a full season before you pass judgement on his career.  Geez...

He's had 2 fumbles in almost 200 touches.  Relax.  Yeah it was untimely, but it's not like all hope is lost.

Agreed. Donald Brown followed up with his first ever NFL fumble as well, but it came packaged with a happy ending.

Let's all not forget that DB was a "wasted" first round pick for quite some time. Hopefully Trent will get a spark next year.

Trent needs to never touch the ball and stay in his street clothes....He always finds a way to # up the game and kill any movement of the ball. We need to make him a WR or cut our losses with him. This fumbled changed the game.

Wow...you guys are really over reacting.  Chill-out, give the guys a full training camp and a better run blocking line.  He is not the same type of runner as Donald Brown...Trent is a power-back, that's why they traded for him.  Once we get a better o-line and he gets a full training camp, he will be ok.  Just relax.

We need Trent Richardson on next week...

Brown wont play every down......Trent;s agood blocker ..He really doesnt fumble much and that was his first playoff game...

We can make changes and work with him in the  offseason..and Brown MUST start..

....but we need Trent to be productive next week in Denver

SMH....2nd fumble of the season. Maybe we should just release him tonight. This fumble and 3 INTs changed the game BUT we won. Stop and think before you post