Houston          Houston

Jacksonville    Jacksonville

Tennessee     Tennessee

Baltimore        Cleveland

Washington    Pittsburgh

Cincinnati       N.Y. Giants

Philadelphia   Dallas

New England  Denver

Colts 2014 opponents from article by IndyStar.

Edit: my bad didn't see this posted already until after i posted it

The Colts are very, very, very fortunate to have those teams at home. I mean, Ravens, Cincy, Eagles, Pats! I didn't know the Patriots could play a big game on the road.

Their road schedule seems easier than their home schedule (of course lots can happen this offseason).

Peyton and Brady played pretty much every year. When we cut peyton, they were already on our schedule for that year. this year they dropped off.

thats because we were playing the afc east that year. 2012 we finished second in our division while the patriots won their division so we played the dolphins who finished second.

As of now I see 9-7 , 10-6 @ best. No beating denver,ne,cincy,clev,pitt,philly, possible to drop 1 to tenn and or jax/nyg

We beat Denver once already, and they aren't going to be much better than they were this year. 

New England isn't as tough as they get credit for. 

I see no reason why we shouldn't be competitive with the Bengals.

We can't beat Cleveland, Pittsburgh, or Philadelphia?

lol.

Put the pipe down, it's gonna make you null and void. 

One thing is certain. Teams which this year are one of the better teams will decline like the falcons did this year and others which were bottom feeders will rise to the top. Don't know which teams that will be, but it will happen.

You can't judge strength of schedule until a season is at its mid point.

As of now I see 9-7 , 10-6 @ best. No beating denver,ne,cincy,clev,pitt,philly, possible to drop 1 to tenn and or jax/nyg

No one has any clue what they'll be next year. They can be 5-11 or 12-4. Some teams could and will improve dramatically and some will falter.

Way too early to start saying anything.

As I stated in my post AS OF NOW thats what my prediction would be. Why do people always say well we already beat, as of right now- denver would kill us,we are not playing like the 6-2 we were back then,not even close on both sides of the ball. You cant judge a team now from what they did weeks n weeks ago cuz things happen and change,like injuries and such.

As I stated in my post AS OF NOW thats what my prediction would be. Why do people always say well we already beat, as of right now- denver would kill us,we are not playing like the 6-2 we were back then,not even close on both sides of the ball. You cant judge a team now from what they did weeks n weeks ago cuz things happen and change,like injuries and such.

Yeah people thought KC was going to kill the Colts also.

There's 2 teams on that entire list that are somewhat worrisome IMO. NE always finds a way to be tough and Denver, other than those 2 teams, all the rest are easily beatable. Of course, things will change between now and then and some of those teams will be better than they are now and some will be worse.

There's 2 teams on that entire list that are somewhat worrisome IMO. NE always finds a way to be tough and Denver, other than those 2 teams, all the rest are easily beatable. Of course, things will change between now and then and some of those teams will be better than they are now and some will be worse.

Washington will be the worst team in football next year. It will still be a Monday night game.

Washington will be the worst team in football next year. It will still be a Monday night game.

The smartest thing Washington could ever do(but won't) would be to trade Bob3 to recoup some of their picks and go with Cousins as their QB. Of course, like I said...that would be smart...and Washington isn't smart!

:facepalm:

We've all heard that the last 2 years, and yet, here we are getting ready to go 11-5 again this year and AFC South Champs !!!

HOME            AWAY

Houston          Houston

Jacksonville    Jacksonville

Tennessee     Tennessee

Baltimore        Cleveland

Washington    Pittsburgh

Cincinnati       N.Y. Giants

Philadelphia   Dallas

New England  Denver

Colts 2014 opponents from article by IndyStar.

Edit: my bad didn't see this posted already until after i posted it

I like our chances, a lot. Watch us lose to NY though lol.

How good other teams are yet, we just don't know....

But as we sit here today,  I don't see the Colts being a team that can "easily beat" any other team in football with any degree of certainty.     OK, maybe J'Ville...   but I expect to see a very much improved team this Sunday, the Jags are playing much better.

But, that said,  I just don't see a lot of explosive athletes and playmakers on the Colts...   not enough difference makers.   Just Andrew.    Everyone else is a nice solid player.    But we need many more impact players to beat other teams easily.

Doesn't mean we won't win 11 games again....   I just see very, very few easy wins...

Hope this post makes some sense.....??     :scratch:      :dunno:

How good other teams are yet, we just don't know....

But as we sit here today, I don't see the Colts being a team that can "easily beat" any other team in football with any degree of certainty. OK, maybe J'Ville... but I expect to see a very much improved team this Sunday, the Jags are playing much better.

But, that said, I just don't see a lot of explosive athletes and playmakers on the Colts... not enough difference makers. Just Andrew. Everyone else is a nice solid player. But we need many more impact players to beat other teams easily.

Doesn't mean we won't win 11 games again.... I just see very, very few easy wins...

Hope this post makes some sense.....?? :scratch::dunno:

Makes virtually no sense at all. We beat most of the best teams in the league this year, and I can only see us getting better. And although easier said than done, if we can get a marginal to good upgrade on the O-line, we should be elite.

The schedule does not worry me at all. Our own development and consistency does.....a little.

We beat Denver once already, and they aren't going to be much better than they were this year. 

New England isn't as tough as they get credit for. 

I see no reason why we shouldn't be competitive with the Bengals.

We can't beat Cleveland, Pittsburgh, or Philadelphia?

lol.

Put the pipe down, it's gonna make you null and void. 

I believe Richard Pryor's line was "better lay off that narcotic, ******, that **** will make you null and void."  LOL

Ravens, Bengals and Patriots at home seem like they are tough but so were the Seahawks and Broncos at home this year, right? :)

Our home field advantage will be huge vs the Patriots as always for AFC seeding.

On the road, I hope we play the Broncos later in the year when it is a bit colder, maybe in December??? :)

Play New England earlier, play Baltimore, Steelers and Giants sometime in the middle of the season, and play Denver and Dallas later in the season, that would be what I would want from the schedule makers.

At the moment that schedule does seem somewhat weak.  Although you never know in the NFL.  The team that sucks today could be awesome next year.  

Bengals, Pats, and Broncos are the only really good teams on there.

Ravens, Steelers, Eagles, Cowboys are decent

The rest are not that good right now.  But like I said, you never know.

Assuming we are as Healthy next year as this, ;) 

we will be Better next season 

A manning like weak AFC South 6-0

Would expect 5-5 a minimum in the rest of the games. We are going to be GOOD!

I`ll say 7-3 for 13 wins.

Well, it's pretty tough to go 6-0 in your division.  Only 2 teams are 5-0 right now against division opponents (Colts and Cowboys, and the latter's prospects this weekend look rather grim).  Even if you're a good team in a weak division, you sorta have to build in a divisional loss somewhere in your projections.  So say 5-1 for 12-4 overall.

Not that 6-0 isn't possible, but really only about 2 teams per year manage to do it.

Well, it's pretty tough to go 6-0 in your division.  Only 2 teams are 5-0 right now against division opponents (Colts and Cowboys, and the latter's prospects this weekend look rather grim).  Even if you're a good team in a weak division, you sorta have to build in a divisional loss somewhere in your projections.  So say 5-1 for 12-4 overall.

Not that 6-0 isn't possible, but really only about 2 teams per year manage to do it.

No doubt logical . But i see us as not Good next year but GGGOOD! haha! Who will be the QB for those 3?

GGGOOD enough that 8-2 against the rest could be a 40% proposition. You have to be reasonably healthy at certain positions to get there that is for sure. I can see the depth building tho.