Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Injury Report for Kansas City

TKnight24

@CraigKColts: Following Colts are out for KC: S. Brown, Linkenbach, Jean Francois, Reitz, Hughes, Thornton. 7th new O-line guaranteed.

@mchappell51: #colts have ruled OUT -- Jeff LInkenbach, Hugh Thornton, Joe Reitz, Sergio Brown, Ricky Jean Francois, Montori Hughes

Greg Toler is gonna play!!!! It's a Christmas miracle!!!!!!

Also, could be a looonnnnggggg day for Andrew Luck with another new offensive line combination :(

Wait......who is going to play the other guard spot?

Not sure. Official starting lineup could be posted before the game or we'll just have to wait till gametime. But in other news

@TribStarTJames: Colts promotion of C Thomas Austin not a surprise. Have watched Colts offensive line coaches spending extra time with Austin last few weeks.

Wait......who is going to play the other guard spot?

I'm guessing they'll put Satele back at Centre and McGlynn and at Guard, I would think Nixon would play at Guard as well, but I'm not convinced that the coaches will want to make him play two different positions in his 1st two games.

@CraigKColts: Following Colts are out for KC: S. Brown, Linkenbach, Jean Francois, Reitz, Hughes, Thornton. 7th new O-line guaranteed.

@mchappell51: #colts have ruled OUT -- Jeff LInkenbach, Hugh Thornton, Joe Reitz, Sergio Brown, Ricky Jean Francois, Montori Hughes

Greg Toler is gonna play!!!! It's a Christmas miracle!!!!!!

Also, could be a looonnnnggggg day for Andrew Luck with another new offensive line combination :(

I'm not sure I'd count on Toler playing, just because he's active.  They may have just run out of scratch spots.

It's a good thing that this game doesn't really count for much if we lose.

I'm not sure I'd count on Toler playing, just because he's active. They may have just run out of scratch spots.

It's a good thing that this game doesn't really count for much if we lose.

they still have one person to scratch before tomorrow here's hoping its DHB but if not and weather is bad as they are saying it will be Toler could very well be the last guy scratched.

Chiefs fan here.  I wouldn't be overly concerned about protecting Luck.  We've been unable to get to the QB for a while now - even before Justin Houston was lost to injury.

Well come Sunday you're gonna see just how inept some of our lineman are.  :(

Well come Sunday you're gonna see just how inept some of our lineman are.  :(

We'll see.  As a KC fan, I certainly hope we can get pressure on Luck - you guys have the kind of WR's that give us fits.  Our DC is stubborn and refuses to roll with anything other than press-man coverage, and when we don't get pressure, we get carved up.

Even with "forcing" seven turnovers last week against Oakland, they still scored 31 points and McGloin threw for nearly 300 yards on only 18 completions.

We'll see. As a KC fan, I certainly hope we can get pressure on Luck

I wouldn't worry about that, if (center) Satele is back in the mix and McGlynn moves back to the position where he sucks the most (guard) along with Reitz out I fully expect him to get pressured 10x and the OL give up a minimum of 3-4 sacks.

Perhaps with some divine intervention by Tim Tebow the OL may be able to play ok at best.

they still have one person to scratch before tomorrow here's hoping its DHB but if not and weather is bad as they are saying it will be Toler could very well be the last guy scratched.

I don't know, if the weather is going to be bad I wouldn't mind him on the field blocking for the run game.

Man, I thought Chiefs fans were negative about our defense as of late.  After reading some other threads, I think you guys win the "Battle of Negativity Towards a Position Group."

Bottom line, I think the Colts are a pretty darn good football team, and I expect a pretty good game on Sunday.

Obviously, rooting for KC, but partly because an Indy loss likely means we come to your place on Wild Card Weekend.  I've been to Indy a few times for games - not since LOS has opened, though - and have had a blast every time.  I would have liked the end result to be different, but I always look forward to roadtrips to your city. 

Rooms are book at the Hyatt Regency, reservations made at St. Elmo's - just waiting for it to become official to buy tickets.  What tunnel does the opposing team enter/exit the field from?  Probably going to try to grab seats near there.

As a n00b, I only have a few posts left - is there any advice you can give me about the stadium, tickets, where to sit, etc?  It would be much appreciated.  And since I won't be able to post again until after the game tomorrow, good luck.  Hope both teams come away healthy.

Man, I thought Chiefs fans were negative about our defense as of late.  After reading some other threads, I think you guys win the "Battle of Negativity Towards a Position Group."

Bottom line, I think the Colts are a pretty darn good football team, and I expect a pretty good game on Sunday.

Obviously, rooting for KC, but partly because an Indy loss likely means we come to your place on Wild Card Weekend.  I've been to Indy a few times for games - not since LOS has opened, though - and have had a blast every time.  I would have liked the end result to be different, but I always look forward to roadtrips to your city. 

Rooms are book at the Hyatt Regency, reservations made at St. Elmo's - just waiting for it to become official. 

As a n00b, I only have a few posts left - is there any advice you can give me about the stadium, tickets, where to sit, etc?  It would be much appreciated.  And since I won't be able to post again until after the game tomorrow, good luck.  Hope both teams come away healthy.

Not a bad seat in the house, IMHO. As far as tickets, you can always get them outside the stadium if you want to wait. Which you should probably do until it does become official. You made reservations to eat at the right place. We ate there last Sunday. I'm pretty sure Cory Redding was there, not that it matters to anyone.

Tomorrow's game is a bit strange. It really doesn't matter if we lose since we have only a small chance to move up.

Check again.

I read Pagano said yesterday they held him out of the day's before practice for precautionary reasons but seemed like he thought Toler was ready to go.

With that said, they might wait and see what the weather is like.  If it's messy like they are saying it's going to be that's  great way to hurt a groin again real fast.  If it's like the Bengals game where they said the weather was going to be bad and it was just fine then maybe they put him out there. 

I read Pagano said yesterday they held him out of the day's before practice for precautionary reasons but seemed like he thought Toler was ready to go.

With that said, they might wait and see what the weather is like.  If it's messy like they are saying it's going to be that's  great way to hurt a groin again real fast.  If it's like the Bengals game where they said the weather was going to be bad and it was just fine then maybe they put him out there.

I'd much rather him healthy for the playoffs than sliding around on a sloppy field in KC. It's not like we really need this game, unless all the stars align.

I'd much rather him healthy for the playoffs than sliding around on a sloppy field in KC. It's not like we really need this game, unless all the stars align.

It doesn't take much for the stars to align.  Colts win out and the Ravens win out and the Colts are the two seed and the Ravens are in the playoffs as division champs so they have a lot to play for too. 

Chiefs fan here.  I wouldn't be overly concerned about protecting Luck.  We've been unable to get to the QB for a while now - even before Justin Houston was lost to injury.

yeah but we have one of the worst offensive line in football. lol. good thing going for us is Toler is back. secondary was doing perfectly fine until he went down in the 4th qtr against denver. 

It doesn't take much for the stars to align.  Colts win out and the Ravens win out and the Colts are the two seed and the Ravens are in the playoffs as division champs so they have a lot to play for too. 

not a lot of people get that. but as long as both Cinci and NE lose one and the colts win out we get the 2nd seed. we can get this, control our own destiny

Rooms are book at the Hyatt Regency, reservations made at St. Elmo's - just waiting for it to become official to buy tickets.  What tunnel does the opposing team enter/exit the field from?  Probably going to try to grab seats near there.

Welcome to the forum, negativity flows like wine around here for a lot of people.  I hope for a good game tomorrow.  Best of luck to you guys, may the best team win.

The visiting team enters/exits out of the NW corner of LOS.  Their bench is actually along the east sideline though.  Getting tickets in the 148 section will put you right at the tunnel, the first 7-8 rows are along the tunnel with the remaining rows being behind the tunnel (there's a banner that covers the back area of the tunnel).  I will provide a link to a seating chart for the stadium so you can look it over.

http://seatgeek.com/venues/lucas-oil-stadium/seating-chart/