Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Injury Report for Kansas City

TKnight24

Welcome to the forum, negativity flows like wine around here for a lot of people.  I hope for a good game tomorrow.  Best of luck to you guys, may the best team win.

The visiting team enters/exits out of the NW corner of LOS.  Their bench is actually along the east sideline though.  Getting tickets in the 148 section will put you right at the tunnel, the first 7-8 rows are along the tunnel with the remaining rows being behind the tunnel (there's a banner that covers the back area of the tunnel).  I will provide a link to a seating chart for the stadium so you can look it over.

http://seatgeek.com/venues/lucas-oil-stadium/seating-chart/

Thanks for the info.  Need to decide if we want to be near that tunnel and sit low, with a not-so-great view when the play is at the other end - or sit a bit higher (no nosebleeds) where you can see the play develop.

Thanks again for the info, and good luck tomorrow - and in the playoffs if you're NOT facing us.  LOL

Thanks for the info.  Need to decide if we want to be near that tunnel and sit low, with a not-so-great view when the play is at the other end - or sit a bit higher (no nosebleeds) where you can see the play develop.

Thanks again for the info, and good luck tomorrow - and in the playoffs if you're NOT facing us.  LOL

My tickets are in section 124 (SE Endzone) and really they aren't that bad for viewing.  I'm in row 23 so that helps being a little further up in the section.  If I was in a lower row I could see it being more of an issue as they move down the field away from me.  No matter where you end up, LOS is an awesome venue and there are plenty of restrooms and concession stands conveniently located.

If you don't end up by the tunnel, you can always go down to that section during warm ups to see the players, possibly get autographs if you want, or just cheer to show your support.  They open the doors 2 hrs before start of game time, and you can typically stand down there for about an hour before the game starts, before security will ask you to move (unless the ticket holder shows up for where you're standing before then).

If you have any other questions about LOS, don't hesitate to ask.  I don't claim to know everything, but I've been there enough to know most things.

We'll see.  As a KC fan, I certainly hope we can get pressure on Luck - you guys have the kind of WR's that give us fits.  Our DC is stubborn and refuses to roll with anything other than press-man coverage, and when we don't get pressure, we get carved up.

Even with "forcing" seven turnovers last week against Oakland, they still scored 31 points and McGloin threw for nearly 300 yards on only 18 completions.

As I was saying...

I think we sacked Luck once today.  That's not going to cut it.

Good job today, hopefully the Redding injury isn't too serious.