Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Have Any Colts Players Ever Posted On The Forum?

WSO

This has probably been asked but I can only imagine if some Colts players were reading the stuff on here.

Mathis: "some dude on the forum said Painter will lead us to the playoffs"

Vinateri:" *bursts out laughing*

no?

ok

Edited by ssarow

This has probably been asked but I can only imagine if some Colts players were reading the stuff on here.

no?

ok

Yes...ME! I'm actually Larry Coyer. I check out the forums for ideas and suggestions because I have apparently have none of my own.

no?

ok

sarow..

maybe not players...but

I'd bet the wives and girlfriends read fan sites like this..

.I'd be surprised if they didnt :spit:

I think too many people link football players to celebrities and they're simple not that.I see colt players all the time shopping with there families.In fact manning is a regular in a certain marsh store(no,i'm not telling which one).They just want to be left alone,and i can understand that.FYI,manning usually gives a 20-50 dollar tip to the bagboys,which is really cool of him to do.

I think too many people link football players to celebrities and they're simple not that.I see colt players all the time shopping with there families.In fact manning is a regular in a certain marsh store(no,i'm not telling which one).They just want to be left alone,and i can understand that.FYI,manning usually gives a 20-50 dollar tip to the bagboys,which is really cool of him to do.

i'm guessing the one closest to his house.

He asked to have his account closed. He is no longer a member here, but has decided to join another forum.

Gosh I hate that cause now we won't know any inside information. haha Well I'm sure he will give the information on his new forum. He was interesting to read anyway never knew what he was going to come up with.

There used to be 2-3 forums ago.

No clue anymore.

Yep. That is what I was going to say, Bav. I know we had a couple on our old board. Some even video-gamed (no, I am not telling the gamer tags :D) with a few members. As for here, no clue. But you never know who is reading...including the media.

That is why I always try to be careful what I say and stuff. ;) You know how people can be. :flirty: