Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rogers or Hilton

Bleed_Blue

Couldn't decide which forum to post but...

Who has the bigger day Sunday? Rogers or Hilton?

Championship game in my money league.

Thats a tough 1. Hilton is dealing with a shoulder problem and Rogers as of now only has 1 good game. More than likely Rogers because the shoulder seems to be hampering Hitlon but IMO it is risky either way. I barely ever have the Colts on my fantasy teams, I just don't like mixin my fantasy stuff with the Colts. I also try not to use any players that the Colts are going against if at all avoidable.

Guest TeamLoloJones

TY always destroys the Texans.

Which is why I would argue Rogers has the better day.  They have to try and stop T.Y. because he has killed them in every game so far.

Thats a tough 1. Hilton is dealing with a shoulder problem and Rogers as of now only has 1 good game. More than likely Rogers because the shoulder seems to be hampering Hitlon but IMO it is risky either way. I barely ever have the Colts on my fantasy teams, I just don't like mixin my fantasy stuff with the Colts. I also try not to use any players that the Colts are going against if at all avoidable.

I almost always have a couple Colts on the roster. It's usually either win-win or lose-lose. 

I've had Hilton for the majority of the season but he hasn't done much in the last 3 games.  Wondering if Rogers may be a better play.

I would like to see Rogers and Brazill I think that TY should be held out for rest cause we will need him for the play offs.. 

If Hilton is really dinged up more than the Colts are saying then yea I would lower his snaps and let him rest up some.  According to Pagano though he is fighting through some shoulder issues but it is not a big deal.

If Hilton is really dinged up more than the Colts are saying then yea I would lower his snaps and let him rest up some. According to Pagano though he is fighting through some shoulder issues but it is not a big deal.

He has had that shoulder injury for 3-4 weeks now

If you have to start them in fantasy you have a problem and i don't know how you made the playoffs lol. Unless it's for like an injured Wes Welker. 

but in general, I think Rogers. TY is nicked up and Rogers is looking to build off last week. They should put up similar stats though all considering.

actually i have Donald Brown and Luck both starting in mine and i made it to the second round. 

I agree, Johnson will once again put up BIG numbers against us . . . he always does.  The question is not which WR of ours will have a better day.  The question is: will our WR's do well enough for us to win one?  They looked so good in the second half against Cincinnati.  Now, we need that kind of production in the FIRST HALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man this a tough one for me.....I've been a Rogers fan for a LONG time. I would like to see a few more games from him, and quite honestly maybe even a few more months. I want to see if he can handle the spotlight. I'm going to say Rogers because he has top 3 WR talent. I'll even go as far to say that he will be our #1 sometime in the near future. The only question is can he handle the spotlight.

Given that they have won the division, I would think they protect hilton and let brazil recover a bit while giving rogers some targets to get ready for playoffs, since it seems to be him going forward as DHB hasn't helped them win.

I'm going nuts for my fantasy team, I'll sit Roddy White, Edelman, Crabtree, (injured Welker), and start Rogers.  Championship game, let's go nuts!

As good as Hilton is, he does not do well in double coverage, even though he is surprisingly good at winning contested catches.

Against the Bengals in the second half, Hilton ran most of the deeper routes while Rogers took more slants over the middle... if this stays the same, I expect Rogers to have more catches.

Given that they have won the division, I would think they protect hilton and let brazil recover a bit while giving rogers some targets to get ready for playoffs, since it seems to be him going forward as DHB hasn't helped them win.

I'm going nuts for my fantasy team, I'll sit Roddy White, Edelman, Crabtree, (injured Welker), and start Rogers.  Championship game, let's go nuts!

WOW you are a brave man. I hope Rogers does well for you.

As good as Hilton is, he does not do well in double coverage, even though he is surprisingly good at winning contested catches.

Against the Bengals in the second half, Hilton ran most of the deeper routes while Rogers took more slants over the middle... if this stays the same, I expect Rogers to have more catches.

More catches or more yards?