Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If Bengals beat Colts

danlhart87

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does it matter so much who we play?

I'm really not understanding the "worry" or emphasis on seeding around here lately. No matter who you play the rules are the same, Win or Go Home

It's really that simple. Who you play doesn't matter. Just win, or find yourself watching the super bowl on your couch

We can beat Miami..

That's what we thought early in the season when we were healthy. Truth is, yes we can beat Miami but we can also be slaughtered by them. Same goes for all the other teams in the league on any given day....so.....what was my point again??? (sucks getting senile)

I'm really not understanding the "worry" or emphasis on seeding around here lately. No matter who you play the rules are the same, Win or Go Home

It's really that simple. Who you play doesn't matter. Just win, or find yourself watching the super bowl on your couch

exactly, but your chances of winning go up if you play a team like the ravens or the dolphins, rather than playing the chiefs.

TK I just love the way you call things the way you see them and they really are. :thmup:  My kind of guy.

exactly, but your chances of winning go up if you play a team like the ravens or the dolphins, rather than playing the chiefs.

Well the chances are really a lot better if this team plays the full 60 minutes instead of 15 minutes. haha  Playing from behind in the playoffs won't get you too far except to the couch to finish watching the playoffs and SB. :peek:

I didn't see any "worry" or preference in his post. He was just stating a fact.

The important thing is no matter who we play, it's at home.

But, we decided the Chiefs were pretenders just a few weeks ago.

They hadn't beaten anyone of relevance, and that hasn't changed.

Yep, very likely.....but many happy homers here think we are winning it...lol.

Meh, any given Sunday. The Saints lost to the Jets not too long ago. The Jaguars have three wins in four weeks.

I happen to think that if we make some adjustments, the team can play much better than they have been. And the Chiefs are not as good as they looked when they were 9-0. 

Meh, any given Sunday. The Saints lost to the Jets not too long ago. The Jaguars have three wins in four weeks.

I happen to think that if we make some adjustments, the team can play much better than they have been. And the Chiefs are not as good as they looked when they were 9-0. 

I would love to be positive but if they double Hilton and defend the run, how do we move the chains and put TDs on the board?

If we win it will most likely be Ravens/Dolphins

If we win if could be many teams.....

but if we lose and KC wins at Washington......It  certainly could become KC at Indy....No. 5 vs. No. 4......

but keep in mind KC is free-falling..with 3 of their last 4 on the road (the other is Indy) there is a good chance KC loses all its remaining games and is 9-7

I'm not interested in a Baltimore at Indianapolis game....

But, we decided the Chiefs were pretenders just a few weeks ago.

They hadn't beaten anyone of relevance, and that hasn't changed.

A team like the chiefs matchup unbelievably against us. Good QB that can manage a game, and a running attack that can slice us up. Not to mention tamba hali and justin houston coming at luck with our O line.

Because the Colts are going to win, I'll be laughing all the way to the bank around 3pm central time

Bank's closed on sunday.....as is Chick Filet. Just saying'

But, I hope you are laughing on Sunday anyway 'cause it'll mean we overcame the odds and beat those nasty Sky Line Chilli loving Bengals.

I'm surprised at how much pessimism there is on here.  Sure, the team hasn't played consistently, but there have been stretches of really good play.  We had really good games against Denver, Seattle, and San Fran.  We are still an 8-4 team and we have our division locked up.  Again, I understand how the team's recent play could be cause for concern, but if there is anything we have learned about these Colts in the last 2 years it's that you should never consider any game a win or loss before it happens.