Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Da'Rick Rogers vs Cincinnati Bengals (merge)

Rob Lowe

Seeing as even though Rogers had a big start to his career last week with that PI call where he completely burned that DB with pure route running + speed, and with his solid blocking, he still wasn't able to get a catch due to lack of opportunity: that shouldn't be the case this week, as Pagamo has hinted at other receivers getting more chances. That said, what do you predict his stats will be?

3 catches, 79 yards, and great blocking

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as even though Rogers had a big start to his career last week with that PI call where he completely burned that DB with pure route running + speed, and with his solid blocking, he still wasn't able to get a catch due to lack of opportunity: that shouldn't be the case this week, as Pagamo has hinted at other receivers getting more chances. That said, what do you predict his stats will be?

i feel you are going to be disappointed.... yet again

Sometimes I question if I exist in the same world as other posters.....

Whom else will luck distribute the ball to? I see hilton, fleener and then rogers getting targets. More than likely they'll key on hilton, so that leaves rogers and fleener. I can easily see a big day for rogers.

Whom else will luck distribute the ball to? I see hilton, fleener and then rogers getting targets. More than likely they'll key on hilton, so that leaves rogers and fleener. I can easily see a big day for rogers.

How's that theory working out so far? DHB, Brown, and Trent will get more looks in the passing game. Brazill will probably as well.

How's that theory working out so far? DHB, Brown, and Trent will get more looks in the passing game. Brazill will probably as well.

I guess we'll see this sunday. Yes, t-rich and D.B. might get some screens, which i'm cool with. Low risk/high reward plays are fine by me. I fully expect rogers to absolutely get more snaps than brickhands. Both he and brazill might split time.

Does anyone know for sure, if he will get substantial playing time this week? The guy deserves a full shot!

I hope he gets the start opposite of t.y. hilton. Brazill can work the slot. This guys going to be something special for us. We got a first round talent who just needed some guidance. And his guidance is a future hall of famer, Reggie Wayne, a great players coach, Chuck Pagano, and a great organization. All the ingredients are there for him to succeed. Now just hope for the best!

1 catch for -3 yards cause DHB will drop his block on the screen pass and then 1 pass interference call for 32 yards.

The good thing about DHB is you don't have to worry about him getting a holding penalty because he can't hold a dang thing.

No but seriously I talked to DHB's momma and she said he had trouble all the time holding onto his pacifier as a young lad, so this has been an ongoing problem ;)

I guess we'll see this sunday. Yes, t-rich and D.B. might get some screens, which i'm cool with. Low risk/high reward plays are fine by me. I fully expect rogers to absolutely get more snaps than brickhands. Both he and brazill might split time.

You should hope he gets more looks, there's no way he gets more snaps.