Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Da'Rick Rogers vs Cincinnati Bengals (merge)

Rob Lowe

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely, great game. Well on his way to being the greatest receiver of all time. I think they could probably use 6 OL, power formations with him as the sole reciever and probably dominate. He probably would've had a 1000 yards if he would've started a couple games ago.

Can't wait to see this kid get some more action. You were right Rob, he is going to be a great, perhaps the goat.

Exactly! Glad we're on the same page now. Da'Rick is clearly well on his way to absolute greatness

Exactly! Glad we're on the same page now. Da'Rick is clearly well on his way to absolute greatness

Indeed I never doubted that he has the ability of Jerry Rice and Megatron x2 but I just had to wait and see it in action for myself. Hopefully he will be starting for the rest of the season.

I don't know how much more DHB I can handle though he did catch a pair of balls today, hmmmmmmmm yeah that sounded pretty bad.

Indeed I never doubted that he has the ability of Jerry Rice and Megatron x2 but I just had to wait and see it in action for myself. Hopefully he will be starting for the rest of the season.

I don't know how much more DHB I can handle though he did catch a pair of balls today, hmmmmmmmm yeah that sounded pretty bad.

He'll start for sure vs Houston

I am one of the doubters but at the same time I am happy he played well, same for Brazill. I have no ego here, I hope he becomes what his fans said about him because it's for the good of the Colts.

Yes....D-Rog and Lavon Brazil....if the coaching staff lets them play, will make it hard for any team to defend this team through the air. The running game then needs to be functional, but that's another story.....but with a receiving core of Rogers, Brazil, Hilton and Reggie to stabilize things, wow....the potential is very exciting.