Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Da'Rick Rogers Prediction vs. Titans

AllYouNeedIsLuck

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope DHB didn't teach him anything. Wayne and Hilton only.

Standing in line to run routes in practice. DHB says " Darick, always jump. It's like becoming a taller receiver. ". Darick says " Are you sure? Reggie doesn't do that". DHB says " that's why Reggie is on the sidelines. If he had jumped, he would have missed the ball and still be playing right now.. Also, if the ball feels like it's going through your hands, let it go. You never want to force a catch. It has to be natural." Darnck says "Oh, is that what the team has been doing this whole time? I wondered about that. I can't wait to hit the field and catch a few......and drop a few, too....right DHB? " Right, Darick"

Honestly, I just hope he gets some snaps on offense and not just special teams. I would put him out there on offense in place of Reed. Hopefully he will get 3 or 4 balls thrown his way. If he plays 20 to 25 offensive snaps, I would be pleased. I want to see what he has to offer. I want to see if he is more than just hype and bad decisions. He can only improve what we have currently.

I am going to say 1 catch for 11 yards.