Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Da'Rick Rogers Prediction vs. Titans

AllYouNeedIsLuck

so basically all of his catches come off of deflections going to a different receiver, and he runs it in for 1 TD. That must mean a really off/on day for luck.

NO, what I had in mind was he was so desperate to prove himself, he would cut in front of TY, Fleener, and steal their target.  As far as the TD's, a simple bribe of the stats recorder; he sees it as an investment in his next contract.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I just hope he gets some snaps on offense and not just special teams. I would put him out there on offense in place of Reed. Hopefully he will get 3 or 4 balls thrown his way. If he plays 20 to 25 offensive snaps, I would be pleased. I want to see what he has to offer. I want to see if he is more than just hype and bad decisions. He can only improve what we have currently.

I am going to say 1 catch for 11 yards.

If he only has 1 catch for 11 yards I really hope it is on a 3rd down. We could kinda use some 3rd down conversions.

NO, what I had in mind was he was so desperate to prove himself, he would cut in front of TY, Fleener, and steal their target.  As far as the TD's, a simple bribe of the stats recorder; he sees it as an investment in his next contract.

I see. Well as long as he catches the pass and takes it for a TD, I wouldn't mind him intercepting some of lucks passes.

Honestly, I just hope he gets some snaps on offense and not just special teams. I would put him out there on offense in place of Reed. Hopefully he will get 3 or 4 balls thrown his way. If he plays 20 to 25 offensive snaps, I would be pleased. I want to see what he has to offer. I want to see if he is more than just hype and bad decisions. He can only improve what we have currently.

I am going to say 1 catch for 11 yards.

Reed was released. Thank God. I think he will be in for a couple snaps at least.

This coaching staff is so brain-dead, that even if he has a monster game, I doubt they would move him up the depth chart the following week. They will continue to start the duds they acquired via FA and trade, in an effort to somehow prove Grigson didn't blow it, royally, this off-season

This coaching staff is so brain-dead, that even if he has a monster game, I doubt they would move him up the depth chart the following week. They will continue to start the duds they acquired via FA and trade, in an effort to somehow prove Grigson didn't blow it, royally, this off-season

I love your positivity. It's just contagious.

haha!!!!!! 

He'll have 11 catches for 140 yards and 3 TDs but yet, he'll be inactive vs the Bengals...    

In all honesty I hope he does well and works his way up the depth chart.  

haha!!!!!!

He'll have 11 catches for 140 yards and 3 TDs but yet, he'll be inactive vs the Bengals...

In all honesty I hope he does well and works his way up the depth chart.

Lol

Pagano: "Da'Rick is a fine receiver and played his butt off last week. That being said, we just haven't had a need at the position to get him on the field yet. We'll stick to the process and go with our vets.."

Nah man just the thought of our WR corps beings vets is comical. Today we'll have T.Y., Brazill, and Da'Rick... 2 sophomores and a rookie, not to mention DHB who is just terrible, despite technically being a vet.

Oh ok, yeah. That's why I used it. Lol Sad thing is, I could see him saying that on some level