Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Congrats Colts Fans

Broncosfan

Congrats Colts fans. You're team simply outplayed the Broncos. This game wasn't won by bad calls or anything else. Luck outplayed Peyton and the Colts were the better team tonight. See you in Denver in the playoffs.

Thank you, good game. Maybe we'll actually see you back in indy ;)

Lol only a couple more weeks until Brady shreds that thing you guys call a defense

You can say that again.

Same ole Denver D that can't come with turnovers or sacks when it matters and same old Bronco RB fumbilitis :), Dungy's teams were far more disciplined, that's all I can say

Congrats Colts fans. You're team simply outplayed the Broncos. This game wasn't won by bad calls or anything else. Luck outplayed Peyton and the Colts were the better team tonight. See you in Denver in the playoffs.

Thanks great game ignore the pats fan we have a few ppl like that on our forum we ignore them as well lol

If he is still standing... Your offense is as horrendous as their defense at times. Talk is cheap, amigo.

I say we ignore him. The mods are going to lock threads quick tonight. let's try not to get this one locked. Classy move by a Broncos fan. (not addressing you, specifically Gandalf.)

Lol only a couple more weeks until Brady shreds that thing you guys call a defense

I don't know why you bother to post on these forums acting like that. Even in your sig, why do you have to point out that Peyton Manning has 11 playoff losses that are the most in NFL history? Are you intentionally trying to start a flame war? This is a Colts forum. Dont bring that trash in here.

See you here again in Indy. KC looks tough, but you have one heck of a quarterback... and receivers.

Good game sad to see peyton leave like this but as a colts fan had to be done broncos are still a force to be reckon with. You guys always have a chance with peyton at the helm. We now have Luck and this game is done and we more importantly me can move on from manning!

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 21, 2013 - shot at moderation
Hidden by Nadine, October 21, 2013 - shot at moderation

I say we ignore him. The mods are going to lock threads quick tonight. let's try not to get this one locked. Classy move by a Broncos fan. (not addressing you, specifically Gandalf.)

Or they can finally put their foot down on the trolls, regardless of "rules". 

Class act OP, hope to see ya'll again(But not too soon, my heart was wrenched more than a drive shaft on a 2k horsepower drag car).

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 21, 2013 - discussing moderation
Hidden by Nadine, October 21, 2013 - discussing moderation

Or they can finally put their foot down on the trolls, regardless of "rules".

Class act OP, hope to see ya'll again(But not too soon, my heart was wrenched more than a drive shaft on a 2k horsepower drag car).

I would love for something to be done to the trolls

I would love for something to be done to the trolls

You aren't lying. It's the main reason my activity here has fallen off from it's already maybe 10 posts a week average. 

Over on the Dolphins forum a Falcons troll was on their and an admin changed his name to "DrewBreesPeesInMyMouth". Sure a little over the top and a simple ban will suffice, but ANYTHING to regulate this to what it is at heart: A Colts board that welcomes smart opposing fans, not a board that bends over for smart trolls that toe the line).

Sure I know "You don't like it there are other places" applies, but I like THIS forum and it's posters and would never switch over to another after lurking for years on colts direct then joining I think in 2010-2011.

You aren't lying. It's the main reason my activity here has fallen off from it's already maybe 10 posts a week average.

Over on the Dolphins forum a Falcons troll was on their and an admin changed his name to "DrewBreesPeesInMyMouth". Sure a little over the top and a simple ban will suffice, but ANYTHING to regulate this to what it is at heart: A Colts board that welcomes smart opposing fans, not a board that bends over for smart trolls that toe the line).

Sure I know "You don't like it there are other places" applies, but I like THIS forum and it's posters and would never switch over to another after lurking for years on colts direct then joining I think in 2010-2011.

Just a ban would be fine for me maybe a warning temp ban if it continues you make it permanent

At the same time, I think not all posts that are deemed trolling are actually trolling. Example, a post or thread made expressing there opinion of a player that has played poorly, I think people should be able to vent there frustrations. Trent had a bad game overall, i dont get whats trolling about someone saying that or questioning the trade, Thats just my opinion

At the same time, I think not all posts that are deemed trolling are actually trolling. Example, a post or thread made expressing there opinion of a player that has played poorly, I think people should be able to vent there frustrations. Trent had a bad game overall, i dont get whats trolling about someone saying that or questioning the trade, Thats just my opinion

I agree fully, but the obvious trolls make themselves known(Vance, Snowglobe, AMfootball at times). Then we have people like Qwiz who has remained as classy as humanly possible throughout our rise and their woes that I feel deserve credit.

I agree fully, but the obvious trolls make themselves known(Vance, Snowglobe, AMfootball at times). Then we have people like Qwiz who has remained as classy as humanly possible throughout our rise and their woes that I feel deserve credit.

Vance isn't a troll, he can tease us a bit, but I respect him.

Vance isn't a troll, he can tease us a bit, but I respect him.

I haven't read but maybe two of his recent posts due to him being on my ignore list, but everything I have seen out of him has been troll to the max.

I admit to some mixed emotions late in the game...seeing Peyton and Luck get hit hard the way they did..Reggie's injury....

It was a difficult game to watch.....

But the result was one the Colts needed and Broncos could afford...

Without Reggie Wayne the playoffs might be in jeopardy.