PrincetonTiger

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don Majkowski

Tim Masthay

Browning Nagle

That's a Packer, a Jet, and someone I've never heard of - which would seem to be an important step in the process of me forgetting them.

This is actually a pretty bizarre topic. You could randomly list hundreds of past players that stumbled through. What does it mean exactly? Apparently not that you forgot them - if you're listing them. Perhaps some clarification is in order?

Floyd Turner, Flipper Anderson, Pat Beach, John Hand, Mark Pryor, Shaun King (if we are counting pre-season), Andre Rison, Kevin Call, Ricky Williams (the other one), Kerwin Bell, Paul Justin, Kelly Holcomb, Mark Hermon, Browning Nagle, Tom Ramsey, Gary Hogeboom, Matt Kofler, Blair Kiel, Cary Blanchard, Mike Cofer, Dave Rayner, Danny Knight.  That's some I can come up with.

Quinn Gray was in Indy for a little bit.  And who was that QB we had that was competing with Painter and was doing decently well in training camp a few years ago?  Tall, dark hair, kinda looked like Sorgi.  And he had a long last name too.  Tom something.

Edit: Got it!  Tom Brandstater.

Also, a few more forgotten guys: Mike Hart, Jacques McClendon, Terrance Taylor, and Tom Santi

Sean Salisbury and his ridiculous hair cut

I also remember that Salisbury Steak, (as Chris Berman would say) was a terrible anaylist..said something inappropriate, (can't remember what), got fired, and I never heard anything else about him ever since..It was like he fell off the face of the earth..

And don't forget about Mr gambler Art Schilcter..who was as bad a QB as he was a gambler..is he still in jail?

That's a Packer, a Jet, and someone I've never heard of - which would seem to be an important step in the process of me forgetting them.

This is actually a pretty bizarre topic. You could randomly list hundreds of past players that stumbled through. What does it mean exactly? Apparently not that you forgot them - if you're listing them. Perhaps some clarification is in order?

my original were guys who either had notable careers prior to or after their time in Indy and/or guys who did not last long.

the idea came to me when I was looking for Eric Naposki name in reference to a Steve Muhammad comment in the Ex-Colt thread

And don't forget about Mr gambler Art Schilcter..who was as bad a QB as he was a gambler..is he still in jail?

Oy - he's actually one of the few who qualifies for my "hated" list. :argh:  Another humiliating 80's episode.

my original were guys who either had notable careers prior to or after their time in Indy and/or guys who did not last long.

the idea came to me when I was looking for Eric Naposki name in reference to a Steve Muhammad comment in the Ex-Colt thread

I like the first idea. Cornelius Bennett comes to mind.