Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts sixth round selection: John Boyett, safety, Oregon.

trueblueblood

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly, the worst football player in college football last season.  Honestly, probably ever.  Mayock gave him a "should work in a gas station" grade and we pick him in the sixth round.  This is evidence that the Colts front office is asleep at the wheel.  There are guys who's names I have heard, and we should have taken them before this guy, who makes Cassius Vaughn look like Deion Sanders.

Imo, the best pick we've made so far.

Tough as heck, missile-like safety. Reminds me a bit of Bob Sanders - a bit too much perhaps, considering the injury problems.

Allegedly has an enormous football-IQ, and is a natural leader on the defense. Could prove to be a future Bethea-replacement.

OMG what are we doing?!?!?! Sorry that was for all the haters. You guys are ruining draft day for me. I mean what the heck do we know?

They have the right to their opinions.  And I have a right to completely ignore their opinions.  

omg, we could have gotten J.R. Suchinsuch... we will never win a game ever again. i watched YouTube in this guy... he is terrible because his highlight video had a terrible song playing on it

Most of all he's white!! What were they thinking!!

We could've got Bill Hand Banana!!