Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Freeney comes down, who goes up?

trueblueblood

Just saw an article on Indy star about who would replace freeney's mural on LOS. I would say luck, maybe bethea, mcafee, or maybe even vinny. I, for one think its A tad early for luk to go up, but if he did, I'm sure no one would flip. What do you guys think? I also think that besides luck, redding would be the best choice. He's the leader of the defense and a big leader of the team in general. He also does a lot of good off the field. ( by the way, just by this thread, you can tell its definitely the offseason and I have literally nothing left to talk about.)

An electronic board displaying Irsay's latest tweets

Excellent!

"Buy the way folks, I past your ideas on to my team, and we have a wopper of a contest coming.  I see white rabbits chasing purple pills that will rearrange your liver to the solid mental grace."

Excellent!

"Buy the way folks, I past your ideas on to my team, and we have a wopper of a contest coming.  I see white rabbits chasing purple pills that will rearrange your liver to the solid mental grace."

Past? That's grade school stuff...I kid

It sounds so depressing saying Freeney is no longer a Colt. That 2006 & 2009 SB team is rapidly disappearing :sigh:

We're just building more Super Bowl contending teams!

I think McAfee, Bethea, or Mathis should have one up there if they don't already.  It's too early for Luck

Mathis is already up there.

It'll be either Luck, Bethea, or McAfee.

It won't be Vinny, he's only got a year left and Redding only has a couple as well (and he's new).

My bad with RM, good point. I would personally love to see Patty Mac up there, but Luck may as well start building his legacy as well.