Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Everyone seems to have forgotten we still have Nevis..

Indeee

I wish I could remember the poster on here who suggested that Nevis would be moved to OLB (last offseason). I literally had to argue with this guy that there is no way.

The level of sense around this board tends to drop around busy times. Things should stabilize in the coming weeks. Sorry, this has nothing to do with this thread....just reminded me of why I was banging my head.

I wish I could remember the poster on here who suggested that Nevis would be moved to OLB (last offseason). I literally had to argue with this guy that there is no way.

The level of sense around this board tends to drop around busy times. Things should stabilize in the coming weeks. Sorry, this has nothing to do with this thread....just reminded me of why I was banging my head.

I missed that! That would of been a good laugh!

Same missed that wouldnt even of known how to reply to it.Be like Duhhh UGGGGHH GRRRR TTTOOO maybe dude spoke Martian IDK

His issue is health...   dude cannot seem to stay in the game.     Golly injuries, what a new problem?  aye Colt fans?

This kid has GREAT value IF he can stay in the game.        IFFFF?

The Colts have simply been cursed with a slew of broke down players the last 20 or so years.        much more than most teams.  

And it sucks....  

He was brought in as a 4-3 DT. He'll have his snaps when we switch to a four front.

This...  Drake is not a traditional 34 E...      He is a classic 43 DT.    

Who knows?   If Drake is healthy someone would be getting a really good player.    

I hope Indy doesn't wind up just giving him away.   In fact a few more LB's and I'd like to see him at NG.

Nice player in the 4-3 D but he probably will not fit in the final 53.

Wonder if we could trade him to some team looking for a 4-3 DT...maybe during the draft?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now