Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cruz is out of the picture.

Dustin

All this fuss?   Who can it be other than Fitz?   

Santoinio Holmes?  no way

DeShaun Jax, or Maclin?   maybe

Cruz...    makes sense

Fitz     Why would Arizona do that?

This is just getting strange.     All the drama Irsay stirred up and now nothing is happening.    Guess he sobered up.

Good. We already have an explosive slot player in TY Hilton. If we're rumored to be trading for a WR, maybe a guy like Michael Floyd from Arizona for a future 2nd or 3rd would work. Bruce Arians likes speed WRs to go deep and Im not sure Floyd fits that bill.

Other than Floyd, Id have to do more research to see who might be availble.

Irsay's tweets never mentioned trade. They mentioned "deal," which could be as simple as the Colts signing a free agent WR. I don't know why folks keep going on about trade scenarios. Irsay has subscribed to building through the draft in the past. Given we're down two picks this year, I don't see us giving up another.

Irsay's tweets never mentioned trade. They mentioned "deal," which could be as simple as the Colts signing a free agent WR. I don't know why folks keep going on about trade scenarios. Irsay has subscribed to building through the draft in the past. Given we're down two picks this year, I don't see us giving up another.

Because he said he got everybody he wanted in free agency.

i can't imagine what fa wr would take this long. who is left? lloyd, edelman?

I'm often amused by his harmless tweets, but this isn't harmless. Can you imagine being the GM that has to deal with this?

If nothing else it's letting the other parties (player, team, agent) know just how exited you are about getting them, while putting pressure on your GM to get the deal done or else a)upset your fan base b)look incompetent. What exactly do you think that the other party is going to do with that information?

i can't imagine what fa wr would take this long. who is left? lloyd, edelman?

Not sure. Heyward-Bey? Barden? Doucet? Who knows? Whomever it is could be patient while weighing all options, which tells me it could be a more seasoned vet. I really feel like we'll draft 87's replacement.

Not sure. Heyward-Bey? Barden? Doucet? Who knows? Whomever it is could be patient while weighing all options, which tells me it could be a more seasoned vet. I really feel like we'll draft 87's replacement.

I can't imagine that any of them (or ANYBODY on the remaining FA WR list) would justify the excitement and the teasing.