Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Why Your Username Part II ?

braveheartcolt

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha you would be correct.

I was a moderator for tennis.com (until they shut down the boards) and my username before that was just my initials and birthday. So I decided something easier for people to remember would be better. And I was really into House at the time so the name just stuck.

That's my boring username history lol.

Good show, good actor. House was funny (Black Adder more-so).

The amusing part here is that I thought I was just being facetious. I thought that your avatar was of Reggie "taking it to the house", and that you said "guess" because you considered your user name to be too obvious to bother explaining. haha. Not an expression that I would ever consider using, but I'm sure some on here do.

Good show, good actor. House was funny (Black Adder more-so).

The amusing part here is that I thought I was just being facetious. I thought that your avatar was of Reggie "taking it to the house", and that you said "guess" because you considered your user name to be too obvious to bother explaining. haha. Not an expression that I would ever consider using, but I'm sure some on here do.

haha the funny thing is that I did a similar thread like this one on that tennis messageboard, and no one put my name and the show together.

To me it's so obvious, but without context I guess you can never be sure lol.

Also I put up the Reggie avatar, the week of his monster game against GB, to show him some props, and I just never changed it again lmao.

I'm a procrastinator :)

haha the funny thing is that I did a similar thread like this one on that tennis messageboard, and no one put my name and the show together.

To me it's so obvious, but without context I guess you can never be sure lol.

Also I put up the Reggie avatar, the week of his monster game against GB, to show him some props, and I just never changed it again lmao.

I'm a procrastinator :)

Yep, it's obvious you are a procrastinator, and I will tell you why one day....

When I was in fifth grade, the year of our first Super Bowl run in 06-07, I had to do a state project for my history class. I drew Pennsylvania, so I obviously went straight for the football history of the state and the Steelers Super Bowl run. One thing I mentioned, was how the state was almost single-handedly responsible for saving the NFL. During World War II, the Philadelphia Eagles, and Pittsburgh Steelers, merged to help keep the NFL afloat, and became The Phil–Pitt Steagles. My teacher was impressed that I had included this factoid in my report, and a few days later he was giving me crap about something, and he said, "come on, Steagles" and the name stuck. He didn't call me Jason another time during the year after that, until fifth-grade graduation. Well, that's how I got my username.

haha you would be correct.

I was a moderator for tennis.com (until they shut down the boards) and my username before that was just my initials and birthday. So I decided something easier for people to remember would be better. And I was really into House at the time so the name just stuck.

That's my boring username history lol.

Loved house! Was bummed after the last season.

Loved house! Was bummed after the last season.

That show got doomed by how many actors left over time. They had to make so many changes that it was hard to keep it going.

First 3-4 season are some of the best TV I've ever watched though.

Where are my 'House' DVDs now.........

Here I thought it meant a savvy Vegas betting connection or NFL prediction persona as in "the House never loses." haha When House speaks, everybody listens. :thmup:

haha seems like I revealed myself too soon. I should have let the legend build some more.

Though when someone asks me what it means now, I will tell them all the cool things you guys thought up lmao

haha seems like I revealed myself too soon. I should have let the legend build some more.

Though when someone asks me what it means now, I will tell them all the cool things you guys thought up lmao

I always have to make my friends sound brilliant, creative, & innovative right?  :funny: My friends rock man!  :rock: Never forget that.

knny is short for my name Kenny. 1491 stand for the age I was(14) when I made my AOL email, and the year I was born(1991). Not a real Colts related name but I make it my screenname for everything so I don't have to think of a million different names haha.

EDIT: Just noticed my name here is only Kenny so yeah lol it was knny1491 on the previous colts site haha.

BrentMc11:  This one is sooooo tough....tougher than battling sarcastic/bordering on sardonic humor with SW1 and BHC!!!   :funny:

Seriously.....no reason other than having WAY too many passwords.....consistency as we get older is a good thing!!!!   :)

It's nice to know I'm not the only odd ball around here. We all found an online home base where we can just be ourselves. You know who you are. :lol:   Nice! Good point Brent. There are way to many darn passwords in the world today. Simplicity does have merit today doesn't it?  :thmup:

Mine well coney island was divided into 26 bays, maybe 28  , my favorite hangout was on the first one ( located & extending from   before and at  where the boardwalk started )  when growing up and in Med school, u learn alot treating burn woulds from people that were cooking, and as beach Dr so to speak was given a parking spot too 

Thus bayone