Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rg3 vs Luck

NewEra

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know which one would win in a jello wrestlin contest.....shirts off, speedos on. I'm not like...."sweet" or nuthin.....I just think that would be pretty rad.

Yes or what we could do is have RGiii and Luck team up wearing speedos of course and jello wrestle Brutus the Barber Beefcake in a fight to the death.

hoganknowsbestbrutusthe.jpg

I think Luck is better, but I'm concerned with his deep ball accuracy, and his decision making at times.

He's a rookie, yes, but boy has he been bailed out quite a few times. The Packers and Jaguars combined probably dropped like 11 would be interceptions lol.

I expect it to improve. Capers was a nice test for him, since he likes running some aggressive/erotic blitzes. He also looked better than Cutler against this D. I'm glad the schedules tough this, and he's learned quite a bit from that Bears game.

He impresses me every week, and that's a good thing. :thmup:

RG3 is good, I think he should dial down the running every time he has no where to go with ball, UNLESS he goes out of bounce almost every time. He cannot do what he did today, too risky.

Yes or what we could do is have RGiii and Luck team up wearing speedos of course and jello wrestle Brutus the Barber Beefcake in a fight to the death.

hoganknowsbestbrutusthe.jpg

Only if someone can find a time machine....this is "the barber" (aka The booty man, The Zodiac, The Disciple, The Butcher...real name Ed Harrison Leslie) these days

kliq09.jpg

Sadly, time stands still for no man, though the Barber was one of my favorites when I watched wrestling as a kid. That was during the height of mullet-mania. lol

I think Luck is better, but I'm concerned with his deep ball accuracy, and his decision making at times.

He's a rookie, yes, but boy has he been bailed out quite a few times. The Packers and Jaguars combined probably dropped like 11 would be interceptions lol.

I expect it to improve. Capers was a nice test for him, since he likes running some aggressive/erotic blitzes. He also looked better than Cutler against this D. I'm glad the schedules tough this, and he's learned quite a bit from that Bears game.

RG3 is good, I think he should dial down the running every time he has no where to go with ball, UNLESS he goes out of bounce almost every time. He cannot do what he did today, too risky.

Whoa, what kind of blitzes are you talking about man? haha:funny: Just kidding man, I know what you meant. :thmup:

Griffin is a far superior passer than Vick and is much more mature than Cam Newton. Comparing him to either just doesn't work well.

Vick was killing the league a few years ago with his feet and throwing the ball. And like people have said griffin was complaining about being hit. I will admit he's prob more mature than newton which isn't very hard. Still we see these hybrid qbs every year and the next one is always the one that's differant than all the rest. I will believe it when I see it. 2 weeks now he had had sub 80 yard halfs. If his WR aren't making big plays after the catch he doesn't have the stats.

luck deep ball accuracy is fine he just doesn't have the big play type of wr's. i think grigson will draft a luck a #1 wr in the draft.

RG3 has done more than Luck and was Rookie of the Month. 101 to 77 rating. Dominating Luck's completion percentage with recievers that drop balls every game (4 3rd down conversions dropped just yesterday). Luck has a much better defense and that's the only reason the Colts aren't 0-4. The Skins could be 5-0 with the Colts defensive output. RG3 will win rookie of the year and it won't be close. Luck might actually fall to fourth behind Tannenhill and Wilson loluck

2 weeks now he had had sub 80 yard halfs. If his WR aren't making big plays after the catch he doesn't have the stats.

This has been proven false many times over. Have you even seen the games or the drops?

Edited by Nadine
personal shot

This has been proven false many times over. Have you even seen the games or the drops?

yes RG3 is the best QB ever, we made such a big mistake taking an athletic intelligent pocket passer instead of a running QB that already had a concussion!!

Edited by Nadine
masked profanity

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 15, 2012 - inflammatory
Hidden by Nadine, October 15, 2012 - inflammatory

RG3 has done more than Luck and was Rookie of the Month. 101 to 77 rating. Dominating Luck's completion percentage with recievers that drop balls every game (4 3rd down conversions dropped just yesterday). Luck has a much better defense and that's the only reason the Colts aren't 0-4. The Skins could be 5-0 with the Colts defensive output. RG3 will win rookie of the year and it won't be close. Luck might actually fall to fourth behind Tannenhill and Wilson loluck

The ignorance is astounding.

yes RG3 is the best QB ever, we made such a big mistake taking an athletic intelligent pocket passer instead of a running QB that already had a concussion!! da*m irsay!!!

He scrambled twice yesterday lol. Shizz happens. Going back to college, to the present, RG3 has outperformed Luck in the pocket. It's all documented and easily found on the web.

RG3 rookie of the month. He's already better than Luck. That may change,but now it's not even close.

And ^this guy^ will win troll of the week.

RGIII is a nice QB but he's not Andrew Luck. I think when all is said and done RGIII will have a decent career. He'll have respectable numbers passing. He'll have really good rushing numbers especially for a QB. But he'll be one of those stars who burns out relatively quickly because his style of play is going to lead to things like today. One injury after another I believe.

Luck looks like he is just going to be a completion machine, especially in the two minute drill for the next 15 years. To me Luck looks like John Elway with a slightly lesser arm and Peyton Manning's football intelligence.

OJI....

That's the comparison I see....Luck is the 21st century Elway....

It will be years before he sees the game as completely as Manning does...

..but he's got years...

I am tired of this comparison. The Redskins may have more talent than the Colts, but they should be worried about when RG3 runs the ball and then gets hit hard. Although I have seen Luck run it a few times, its only because he had to and there was nobody open to throw to. With RG3, he runs when he wants to, which could hurt the Redskins in the long run.

I don't other fans are totally jealous of a QB that pads his yardage in blowouts...Scoreboard...loluck

I don't other fans? Really? What kind of nonsense are you spewing? Hey let me ask you a question. When's the last time the Redskins won a Superbowl? Played in a Superbowl? Won a playoff game? Made the playoffs? Were relevant to anyone outside of Landover, Maryland? I'm happy Andre 3000 is working out for you, I really am. Lets keep the cork in the champagne until we are above 500. But hey I think you for your irrelevant opinion.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 15, 2012 - inflammatory/baiting
Hidden by Nadine, October 15, 2012 - inflammatory/baiting

I don't other fans? Really? What kind of nonsense are you spewing? Hey let me ask you a question. When's the last time the Redskins won a Superbowl? Played in a Superbowl? Won a playoff game? Made the playoffs? Were relevant to anyone outside of Landover, Maryland? I'm happy Andre 3000 is working out for you, I really am. Lets keep the cork in the champagne until we are above 500. But hey I think you for your irrelevant opinion.

You think me for my irrelevant opinion? Hilarious, call me out for a typo will you...One thing is for sure, the Redskins have never sucked as bad as the Colts. Never held the #1 overall pick, and after that obvious tank job, the Colts should have been stripped of the pick. Starting Painter almost the entire year was a joke. The Colts are lucky and play in one of the historically worst divisions in football. The Jaguars and Titans and Texans oh my...Flyover Country football kind of sucks...

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 15, 2012 - response to hidden post
Hidden by Nadine, October 15, 2012 - response to hidden post

You think me for my irrelevant opinion? Hilarious, call me out for a typo will you...One thing is for sure, the Redskins have never sucked as bad as the Colts. Never held the #1 overall pick, and after that obvious tank job, the Colts should have been stripped of the pick. Starting Painter almost the entire year was a joke. The Colts are lucky and play in one of the historically worst divisions in football. The Jaguars and Titans and Texans oh my...Flyover Country football kind of sucks...

I guess the Redskins have a lot in common with "Flyover Country football"

No question 3 straight games with go ahead drives under a minute remaining. Keeping his poise under all that pressure simply incredible. RGIII on the other hand I hate to say it but he is going to end up on IR at some point in the season he is getting nailed out there

Luck is getting nailed more frequently than RGIII.

two different dudes. right now i think RGIII would be good for a pourous O-line. Luck drafted by a team with an O-Line would be dangerous, ........... I give the edge to RGIII right now, single handedly won the game for them yesterday, really, single handedly. How in the world does a QB throw for all those yards but run for all those yards too. Never heard of a QB running for as many yards as he throws. Incredible.

Why do people compare those two anyway?

It's not like they are ever going to play each other, one being NFC the other AFC, except every few years.

What's wrong with comparing them? They will forever be linked just like Peyton Manning and Ryan Leaf and Eli and Phillip Rivers.