Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Do you think it's time we start Mr. Irrelevant?

bap1331

Starter  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who should we start?

• Andrew Luck
    • Chandler Harnish

I agree. This Luck kid is overrated. He's had enough time to prove himself.

Let's move on people.

It was fun while it lasted and a good effort by Andrew but we know now that we have to try something new.

There is no way this can keep up and we can expect to be in New Orleans this season to hoist the trophy that clearly is all ours.

/sarcasm

As long as I don't spot Luck out on Giest <sp> reservoir in a boat with "JEFF GEORGE" plastered all over the side...I mean "ANDREW LUCK" on the side of the craft, I am willing to give Mr. Luck the benefit of doubt and some time to become great. But no more than ten years, that's where I draw the line.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Where do you have Otto Graham ?  7 championships and 3 runner ups  in the 10 seasons he played.  MVP 5 of his 10 seasons. It is a team game BUT the greatest winning QB of all time by quite a bit at 57-13.
    • I was disappointed they didn’t get Mitchell at first but after seeing Lautu tapes, I’m glad they went the way they did.   If Ballard goes after a backup RB, a veteran CB or Safety in free agency, I don’t think we could have asked for more: Improve pass rush Add dynamic WR Add Oline depth Add LB depth (and coverage skills) Add dynamic kick returner  Add CB competition    We can’t discount the Colts free agents they signed nor the benefit of experience. Flowers, Ogletree and Woods coming back will hopefully be a boost as well.    
    • You will held to account for your positivity, sir.
    • Ok, here's my prediction. Both Flacco and Ehlinger will be on the team this year.  And for similar reasons. Flacco is here expressly to lead the team to the playoffs as a seasoned veteran quarterback, in case AR5 gets injured again. Ehlinger is here in case both quarterbacks go down, if they just need somebody to play. Next year? Flacco will probably not be here, simply because of his age. Ehlinger will probably not be here, simply because there's no reason to give him a contract beyond his rookie deal. I predict that next year, we will sign yet another seasoned veteran quarterback.  To do the exact same thing that Flacco is here to do.  Lead the team to the playoffs in case AR5 is hurt. And I also predict we draft another mid-round quarterback.  For the same reason Ehlinger is here.  To be an inexpensive guy to play the position just in case both quarterbacks go down.   Who is my veteran quarterback for next year?  I'm guessing Andy Dalton.  No, he's not my choice for starter.  But if I needed a guy to back up AR5, who's a "been there, done that" kind of guy, to play just in case...  Yeah, I would think so.
    • This is footage from just one game. The big game be had against the Titans.   And this isn't about the catches he made that game. It's the missed opportunities of what could of been. Find time to watch this, worth it, well if you care to see how open he usually is. Not just deep either.     This is just one game, it is like this every game.(Maybe not to this extreme, this is bad)   This clip, shows just how open Pierce usually is and how Minshew held him back, as well as the whole team.   Pittman and Downs were short options, and easier for Minshew to get the ball out to, that's why it didn't effect them(negatively). It actually benefited them.     Not to worried about it, now the team is just even more explosive.   AR JT Pittman Pierce  Downs  Mitchell      On the field at the same time in some formations. I'm here for it. Can you imagine the running lanes JT would have? Hate to be these defenses and have to face this offense, with this OL.     Then able to add a 4-5 deep TE room to it. Another 4.38, 4.43 WR to the mix(Gould, Dulin)
  • Members