Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nightmares

MrNLM

What would happen if Luck won division and made afc championship game and broncos make it to afc championship game an Peyton had to play in Indy? Thoughts ?

This is my fear.....

Denver wins the AFC West but is not a 1 or 2 seed........the Colts 'Luck' in as a wild card at 9-7 and play at Denver...in the first round

I really dont wnat to see that...

What would happen if Luck won division and made afc championship game and broncos make it to afc championship game an Peyton had to play in Indy? Thoughts ?

Honestly if this happened this year it would be fitting i think! It would be a great way to end the season for the most part besides the super bowl.. it is unlikely to happen but i think it would be fitting and kinda awesome!

This is my fear.....

Denver wins the AFC West but is not a 1 or 2 seed........the Colts 'Luck' in as a wild card at 9-7 and play at Denver...in the first round

I really dont wnat to see that...

Well I seriously do not expect the Colts to make it to the playoffs this year but if by some chance we do you just know that we are going to end up seeing Peyton Manning. Fate wouldn't be able to help itself. ha, ha!

"IF" that were to happen, then many would have to decide whether they are Colts fans or Peyton Manning fans? GO COLTS - all the way - but cant lie, would be happy for Peyton as the individual even though its a team sport