Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck's Postgame Presser Odd

ColtfreakDVA

Just got done watching Lucks presser and really found him very uncomfortable and very irritated.  If i hadn't know the outcome I would say he lost by big margins.

I know he puts a lot of pressure on himself when he makes mistakes but even when asked about the good plays he seemed to be snappy at the reporters.  

It just felt strange watching it.  Think he needs to lighten up a bit with the snarky self deprecating pressers.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, ColtfreakDVA said:

Just got done watching Lucks presser and really found him very uncomfortable and very irritated.  If i hadn't know the outcome I would say he lost by big margins.

I know he puts a lot of pressure on himself when he makes mistakes but even when asked about the good plays he seemed to be snappy at the reporters.  

It just felt strange watching it.  Think he needs to lighten up a bit with the snarky self deprecating pressers.

I can only hope Luck realizes he gifted the Chargers 10 points.  Now, I am NOT anti-Luck.  I do appreciate his talent.  Still, at year 5, he continues to do dumb stuff that hurts the team.

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

He does seem pretty irritated.  I think he's just unhappy with his play, having those 2 turnovers.

Yeah I think he takes it on himself much harder than us fans do, and I was fuming when he threw that first INT.  It looked like the game could've been well on its way to a routing but ended up being a nail biter. 

Honestly say what you want about the line screwing him with sack fumble or the ref not stopping the play but he could have wrapped up the ball and just went down. But no, he used his momentum and was still going forward when disaster happened. 

Obviously the pick was ridiculously bad, no need saying much about that Lol. 

3 minutes ago, snkdy said:

He's always hard on himself. The pick was a terrible throw but the play should have been called dead before the fumble occurred. He could have done better but it wasn't a great day for QBs overall. 

Yeah that's what I thought his forward momentum had been stop before the fumble. 

32 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Fifth season he should more complete as a QB. Stop blaming the OL when he refuses to ditch the ball and take the fall. He still throws the ball high. It's one thing to have negatives it's another not to fix them.

That's Bologna every QB throws INT's sometimes it part of the game. He only has two in three games that's pretty good.  

4 minutes ago, YourNextGM said:

Good.  I was irritated when he threw that int and again when he tried to fight multiple sd defenders in a no win situation on 1st down and fumbled.  Luck is proof that book smarts doesnt equal football smarts.  

The INT was a terrible pass. One of the worst he's thrown in a while but it happens. He seemed more critical of his fumble and I honestly thought on that the play should've been blown dead and that was a freakin momentum changer for SD.

Just now, WoolMagnet said:

Kinda quiet round here.

i think everyone is bummed cuz now they can't post all the fire Grigs and Pagano posts.  Curses,. Foiled again!

I noticed about at least 20 to 30 posters disappeared that are supposed Colts fans and we actualy win. Pretty cute haha. Yeah that makes sense. If you are a Colts fan you are here when we win. Come on fella's lmao 

18 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I noticed about at least 20 to 30 posters disappeared that are supposed Colts fans and we actualy win. Pretty cute haha. Yeah that makes sense. If you are a Colts fan you are here when we win. Come on fella's lmao 

When it was looking bleak, I told myself I'd avoid here for a few days.

i just don't wanna rehash the same negative stuff.  I decided to come to look for some quick stats and injury info.

even as we pulled it out, I was gonna wait a few days as I was convinced it wouldn't be enuff for some.

i'm happy.... Right here, right now.

i'll worry about next week, next week.

btw, I'm rewatching the game RIGHT NOW !

22 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

half of the people on this forum just like to complain about a team everyone loves because they lead miserable lives and don't have anyone in real life to vent to.

23 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I noticed about at least 20 to 30 posters disappeared 

Maybe they are still staring at the tv in shock.  Unable to move. 

And they wasted 6 hours researching info to back up why everyone should be fired.

23 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

In hindsight, I wonder if a play like that is reviewable. His forward progress was clearly stopped.

I don't think it is. The play has to be blown dead so that was on Andrew but when you have 3 guys on you maybe he was thinking it was blown dead? I think he and Cam both get treated different because they are huge QB's that can run and take hits.

3 hours ago, ColtfreakDVA said:

When I was in high school we won the State Championship but after averaging over 50 points a game through the first 13, we only scored 7 points, but still won. Instead of mass happiness most of my teammate were slamming their gear down in anger.  I have to admit I was plenty happy, but I was still a little bummed after that night that we didn't play well like we had all season.  And we won because we blocked their extra point, which oddly was a big factor tonight.   So I get it.  Even in the biggest win of our lives, the majority of our team acted like we'd gotten blown out.  Luck played very badly, and was bummed.  He know's it is going to be a very long season and unless our line can hold together health wise, it is hard to imagine Luck playing all season.  He has a world of pressure on him, perhaps we need to lighten up and give him a break ourselves.  .    

4 minutes ago, JPFolks said:

When I was in high school we won the State Championship but after averaging over 50 points a game through the first 13, we only scored 7 points, but still won. Instead of mass happiness most of my teammate were slamming their gear down in anger.  I have to admit I was plenty happy, but I was still a little bummed after that night that we didn't play well like we had all season.  And we won because we blocked their extra point, which oddly was a big factor tonight.   So I get it.  Even in the biggest win of our lives, the majority of our team acted like we'd gotten blown out.  Luck played very badly, and was bummed.  He know's it is going to be a very long season and unless our line can hold together health wise, it is hard to imagine Luck playing all season.  He has a world of pressure on him, perhaps we need to lighten up and give him a break ourselves.  .    

I am even smart enough to know we aren't SB contenders but I think we can still win our Division and have a fun entertaining team to watch. So I think our fans should appreciate that until we can build a better Defense. Why cant people just appreciate that and have patience? We have won a SB already so Indy isn't a starving city for a Title. Nobody in our Division scares me, they really don't - not even Houston. Brock really? They have a Very Good Defense with 1 Great player but we can beat them IMO. Our QB is so much better than theirs.