Photo

Trent Williams punches Richard Sherman

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
40 replies to this topic

#1 Dustin

Dustin

prolly just arguing

• 13030 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

slap.gif

A useful website for when you are debating:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#2 Malakai432

Malakai432
  • 6394 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:08 PM

When did this happen? I didn't see it oddly! Don't tell me it was after the game.

Vontae Davis is what happens when an unstoppable force meets and immovable object, then they have a kid! 

Dancing Monkey BAM!  :monkeydance: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Bandit strikes again~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#3 jvan1973

jvan1973
  • 9316 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

When did this happen? I didn't see it oddly! Don't tell me it was after the game.

It was after the game during the hand shakes. Trent Williams does hand shakes differently

#4 Coltsman1788

Coltsman1788
  • 1984 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

Not really surprised...the guy trash talks.  I recall him getting in Brady's rear earlier this year. But we only see the after effects.  Who knows what went on during the course of the game.  When they played the Pats, Brady was also doing his fair share of jawing with him so he set himself up for it afterwards.  This could have been prompted by something similar or perhaps Sherman is just a jerk. 

http://www.nfl.com/n...rman-after-loss

"This Trophy has a lot of glory but we are going to give the glory to God." --Jim Irsay.
Colts.com posts: 1,115

#5 ruksak

ruksak

~ I STINK ~

• 7291 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:11 PM

Sherman is a punk. 

That big mouth can't stop flappin. Zero class punk needs a talkin to. I'm really liking this Seattle squad but the actions of that one punk make me want them to lose. 

#6 Dustin

Dustin

prolly just arguing

• 13030 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:13 PM

I'm glad Williams did it. Wouldn't put it past Sherman to say something about RG3 being injured.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com

#7 Malakai432

Malakai432
  • 6394 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

It was after the game during the hand shakes. Trent Williams does hand shakes differently

haha!!!

Yes with a quick shot to the face!

Vontae Davis is what happens when an unstoppable force meets and immovable object, then they have a kid! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Bandit strikes again~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#8 Snowglobe

Snowglobe
  • 403 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

Heres a video, not surprised it's on YT already

Peyton Manning - 12 playoff losses - most in NFL history

#9 House

House
  • 6613 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

Anyone else notice Garçon talking crap and fight virtually the entire game.

That's entertainment.
In another moment, down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.

#10 Dustin

Dustin

prolly just arguing

• 13030 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:16 PM

This is gonna be an intense rivalry for a few years.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com

#11 Coltsman1788

Coltsman1788
  • 1984 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:17 PM

Lookin at the slo-mo vid...that wasn't a punch...more like a bear pawed face shove.  :funny:

"This Trophy has a lot of glory but we are going to give the glory to God." --Jim Irsay.

#12 MTC

MTC

Winter Soldier

• Community Moderator
  • 6340 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:17 PM

I don't know why but I was laughing my head off when Richard Sherman made that face at Trent Williams during the end.

As0FtW6.png

Formerly known as ManningToCollie.

#13 Coltsman1788

Coltsman1788
  • 1984 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:19 PM

This is gonna be an intense rivalry for a few years.

No doubt!

#14 nburgmei

nburgmei
  • 317 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:45 PM

Well there goes the game check!

I noticed Garcon was fighting with everyone. I kind of miss his toughness. He added a little edge to the team. 

#15 IndyTrav

IndyTrav
  • 2890 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

I also notice Garçon doing something after every catch. Jumping up and dancing. Spinning the ball. Something. Every. Single. Game. I saw

I like to argue. 

#16 Moose Of Woe

Moose Of Woe
  • 2078 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

That wasn't a punch. Sherman would probably be picking his teeth off the ground if it was.

#17 Bogie

Bogie
  • 1987 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

What happened to class? It's just a game, no need to throw punches.

okv09w.jpg

#18 jvan1973

jvan1973
  • 9316 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

What happened to class? It's just a game, no need to throw punches.

I'm sure sherman was talking smack. Then he got smacked in the face for it

#19 Bogie

Bogie
  • 1987 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

I'm sure sherman was talking smack. Then he got smacked in the face for it

I don't see the point in talking smack if you won the game. In the end these guys are normal people like us, as in they are going to go home to a wife and kids and so on like we do after work.

okv09w.jpg

#20 chad72

chad72
  • 8893 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:14 PM

Sherman is a punk. 

That big mouth can't stop flappin. Zero class punk needs a talkin to. I'm really liking this Seattle squad but the actions of that one punk make me want them to lose. 

I hate to say it but maybe Pete Carroll's smug and arrogant attitude could come off punkish too, and his players could feed off it??? Ala Jim Schwartz???

It is good when you are winning, but not so much when things go downhill.

#21 RGIII

RGIII
  • 1110 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

That's another reason why I love Trent Williams.  He's not a dirty player and he really doesn't do dumb stuff to draw penalties but he is very much an enforcer for this team, like an offensive lineman should be.  Sherman's a hell of a player but given his propensity for egregious smack talk I think it's pretty safe to say he deserved it.

#22 GrizzColt

GrizzColt
  • 1088 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

I also notice Garçon doing something after every catch. Jumping up and dancing. Spinning the ball. Something. Every. Single. Game. I saw

I noticed Garcon doing something too.  Not getting up and catching that pass that Thomas intercepted.  For every great catch he makes, he neutralizes it with a bad play.  I'm glad we don't have him because I would always be mad at him.

#23 Malakai432

Malakai432
  • 6394 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

Anyone else notice Garçon talking crap and fight virtually the entire game.

That's entertainment.
Yeah Washington can keep him for 35 million or whatever, T.Y. is young, great and much cheaper (for now).

Trent Williams would absolutely destroy Sherman lol.

#24 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 13136 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

Sherman is a punk. 

So is Hall that's one thing that game was not short on today, guys who like to run their mouths.  Even Garcon gets into running his mouth. 

Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

#25 Andy

Andy
  • 8774 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:03 PM

Both guys are dummies. Sherman has a big mouth, and Williams can't count to 3.

Dummies do stupid things and these guys just did a stupid thing today. Hope the league takes action.

Andy
Writer for: The Montreal Gazette, and various other websites

Posted Image

#26 jjcolts

jjcolts
  • 538 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:17 PM

My wife and her family are huge 49ers fans.  She was upset when Seattle won, I showed her this video and she said "too bad he didn't fist punch him"....  LOL

#27 Andy

Andy
  • 8774 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

Williams apologized at least.

http://say.ly/QmG4UiO 

Andy
Writer for: The Montreal Gazette, and various other websites

Posted Image

#28 Vltrophy1

Vltrophy1
  • 466 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:05 AM

That's at least a $10,000 fine

#29 Vltrophy1

Vltrophy1
  • 466 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:10 AM

So is Hall that's one thing that game was not short on today, guys who like to run their mouths. Even Garcon gets into running his mouth. Part of me is glad the Seahawks won though I was rooting for the Skins. I'd like another shot at those Seahawks. We got the real refs this time. Gotta beat the 49ers first which won't be easy but it'll be a good game. U guys had a great season. HC Pagano will likely get Coach of the year. MN HC Frazier is his only contender IMO.

#30 King Colt

King Colt

Colt fan for 53 yrs. now!

• 1023 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:06 AM

Notice the punk had his helmet on when he shoved him. It was not a punch but still a punk move.

"Build The Monster, Then Turn It Loose"

#31 A GM

A GM
  • 1645 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:16 AM

Yeah Washington can keep him for 35 million or whatever, T.Y. is young, great and much cheaper (for now).

Trent Williams would absolutely destroy Sherman lol.

Avery replaced Garcon, not TY. You must not have got the memo (See: his drops yesterday)

I am "A GM," ...therefore, my decisions are infallable

#32 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6647 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:33 AM

Love seeing Sherman's face shoved in slow motion, i wish it was a closed fist, some people just deserve it.

#33 gbrads_rants

gbrads_rants
  • 570 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:35 AM

Eh...it was a heated game...it happens...Sherman talks a whole lot of junk but he backs it up..Seattle wants to have a certain 'attitude' nothing wrong with it if it's effective.

#34 GoPats

GoPats
  • 2261 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:44 PM

Sherman is starting to build himself an interesting reputation in the NFL. Hey, at least he backs it up with his play on the field. The kid is a rising star.

It's not exactly the type of person I would want to be if I were a successful NFL player, though.

And I'll admit... if the Seahawks get eliminated, I will enjoy it a little. Just for Richard Sherman's sake.

#35 House

House
  • 6613 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:47 PM

Everyone always says, if your going to talk trash you better back it up

Then when you back it up? They call you a punk.

lmao
In another moment, down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.

#36 Malakai432

Malakai432
  • 6394 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

Avery replaced Garcon, not TY. You must not have got the memo (See: his drops yesterday)

Yeah good point, lol. I always forget Donnie because he's almost been non existent many times. Seems like yesterday everyone was dropping balls left & right.

None the less T.Y. Is certainly special.

#37 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6647 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

Everyone always says, if your going to talk trash you better back it up

Then when you back it up? They call you a punk.

lmao
Sure talk all the smack you want during the game but if you win have some class, act like you've won something before.

Bad winners are just as bad as sore losers. Sherman acts like a obnoxious 12 year old playing Call of Duty online.

#38 House

House
  • 6613 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:34 PM

Sure talk all the smack you want during the game but if you win have some class, act like you've won something before.

Bad winners are just as bad as sore losers. Sherman acts like a obnoxious 12 year old playing Call of Duty online.

Oh I was just messing around, I don't have any real opinions on Sherman lol.

Heck I didn't even know who he was till this year haha

#39 ReMeDy

ReMeDy
  • 2000 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:38 PM

Heres a video, not surprised it's on YT already

lol @ 0:19 Sherman sticking his tongue out, then they immediately cut to a KFC ad.

Posted Image

Charles "Chuck" Pagano ~ Master Defensive Tactician.

#40 Superman

Superman
  • Forum Moderator
  • 14838 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:14 PM

Notice the punk had his helmet on when he shoved him. It was not a punch but still a punk move.

Yeah, because Trent Williams is obviously scared of Richard Sherman...

104332315.jpg?w=300

113839473-football-player-richard-sherma

LET'S HUNT

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates