Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dustin

Trent Williams punches Richard Sherman

41 posts in this topic

When did this happen? I didn't see it oddly! Don't tell me it was after the game.

When did this happen? I didn't see it oddly! Don't tell me it was after the game.

It was after the game during the hand shakes. Trent Williams does hand shakes differently

7 people like this

Not really surprised...the guy trash talks.  I recall him getting in Brady's rear earlier this year. But we only see the after effects.  Who knows what went on during the course of the game.  When they played the Pats, Brady was also doing his fair share of jawing with him so he set himself up for it afterwards.  This could have been prompted by something similar or perhaps Sherman is just a jerk. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000080294/article/tom-brady-trashtalked-by-richard-sherman-after-loss

Sherman is a punk. 

That big mouth can't stop flappin. Zero class punk needs a talkin to. I'm really liking this Seattle squad but the actions of that one punk make me want them to lose. 

1 person likes this

I'm glad Williams did it. Wouldn't put it past Sherman to say something about RG3 being injured.

1 person likes this

It was after the game during the hand shakes. Trent Williams does hand shakes differently

haha!!!

Yes with a quick shot to the face!

Anyone else notice Garçon talking crap and fight virtually the entire game.

That's entertainment.

1 person likes this

This is gonna be an intense rivalry for a few years.

Lookin at the slo-mo vid...that wasn't a punch...more like a bear pawed face shove.  :funny:

3 people like this

I don't know why but I was laughing my head off when Richard Sherman made that face at Trent Williams during the end.

Well there goes the game check!

I noticed Garcon was fighting with everyone. I kind of miss his toughness. He added a little edge to the team. 

I also notice Garçon doing something after every catch. Jumping up and dancing. Spinning the ball. Something. Every. Single. Game. I saw

1 person likes this

That wasn't a punch. Sherman would probably be picking his teeth off the ground if it was.

What happened to class? It's just a game, no need to throw punches.

2 people like this

What happened to class? It's just a game, no need to throw punches.

I'm sure sherman was talking smack. Then he got smacked in the face for it

I'm sure sherman was talking smack. Then he got smacked in the face for it

I don't see the point in talking smack if you won the game. In the end these guys are normal people like us, as in they are going to go home to a wife and kids and so on like we do after work.

1 person likes this

Sherman is a punk. 

That big mouth can't stop flappin. Zero class punk needs a talkin to. I'm really liking this Seattle squad but the actions of that one punk make me want them to lose. 

I hate to say it but maybe Pete Carroll's smug and arrogant attitude could come off punkish too, and his players could feed off it??? Ala Jim Schwartz???

It is good when you are winning, but not so much when things go downhill.

1 person likes this

That's another reason why I love Trent Williams.  He's not a dirty player and he really doesn't do dumb stuff to draw penalties but he is very much an enforcer for this team, like an offensive lineman should be.  Sherman's a hell of a player but given his propensity for egregious smack talk I think it's pretty safe to say he deserved it.

2 people like this

I also notice Garçon doing something after every catch. Jumping up and dancing. Spinning the ball. Something. Every. Single. Game. I saw

I noticed Garcon doing something too.  Not getting up and catching that pass that Thomas intercepted.  For every great catch he makes, he neutralizes it with a bad play.  I'm glad we don't have him because I would always be mad at him.

Anyone else notice Garçon talking crap and fight virtually the entire game.

That's entertainment.

Yeah Washington can keep him for 35 million or whatever, T.Y. is young, great and much cheaper (for now).

Trent Williams would absolutely destroy Sherman lol.

Sherman is a punk. 

So is Hall that's one thing that game was not short on today, guys who like to run their mouths.  Even Garcon gets into running his mouth. 

Both guys are dummies. Sherman has a big mouth, and Williams can't count to 3.

Dummies do stupid things and these guys just did a stupid thing today. Hope the league takes action.

My wife and her family are huge 49ers fans.  She was upset when Seattle won, I showed her this video and she said "too bad he didn't fist punch him"....  LOL

So is Hall that's one thing that game was not short on today, guys who like to run their mouths. Even Garcon gets into running his mouth. Part of me is glad the Seahawks won though I was rooting for the Skins. I'd like another shot at those Seahawks. We got the real refs this time. Gotta beat the 49ers first which won't be easy but it'll be a good game. U guys had a great season. HC Pagano will likely get Coach of the year. MN HC Frazier is his only contender IMO.

Notice the punk had his helmet on when he shoved him. It was not a punch but still a punk move.

Yeah Washington can keep him for 35 million or whatever, T.Y. is young, great and much cheaper (for now).

Trent Williams would absolutely destroy Sherman lol.

Avery replaced Garcon, not TY. You must not have got the memo (See: his drops yesterday)

Love seeing Sherman's face shoved in slow motion, i wish it was a closed fist, some people just deserve it.

Eh...it was a heated game...it happens...Sherman talks a whole lot of junk but he backs it up..Seattle wants to have a certain 'attitude' nothing wrong with it if it's effective.

Sherman is starting to build himself an interesting reputation in the NFL. Hey, at least he backs it up with his play on the field. The kid is a rising star.

It's not exactly the type of person I would want to be if I were a successful NFL player, though.

And I'll admit... if the Seahawks get eliminated, I will enjoy it a little. Just for Richard Sherman's sake.

1 person likes this

Everyone always says, if your going to talk trash you better back it up

Then when you back it up? They call you a punk.

lmao

Avery replaced Garcon, not TY. You must not have got the memo (See: his drops yesterday)

Yeah good point, lol. I always forget Donnie because he's almost been non existent many times. Seems like yesterday everyone was dropping balls left & right.

None the less T.Y. Is certainly special.

1 person likes this

Everyone always says, if your going to talk trash you better back it up

Then when you back it up? They call you a punk.

lmao

Sure talk all the smack you want during the game but if you win have some class, act like you've won something before.

Bad winners are just as bad as sore losers. Sherman acts like a obnoxious 12 year old playing Call of Duty online.

Sure talk all the smack you want during the game but if you win have some class, act like you've won something before.

Bad winners are just as bad as sore losers. Sherman acts like a obnoxious 12 year old playing Call of Duty online.

Oh I was just messing around, I don't have any real opinions on Sherman lol.

Heck I didn't even know who he was till this year haha

Heres a video, not surprised it's on YT already

lol @ 0:19 Sherman sticking his tongue out, then they immediately cut to a KFC ad.

Notice the punk had his helmet on when he shoved him. It was not a punch but still a punk move.

Yeah, because Trent Williams is obviously scared of Richard Sherman...

104332315.jpg?w=300

113839473-football-player-richard-sherma

1 person likes this