Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sb41champs

Question of the Day - 11/19

26 posts in this topic

ONE WORD critique of yesterdays Colts loss to the New England Patriots ??

Educational

While I agree you can take something educational out of every game, Some of our players have been getting that education for several years now and its done no good, frankly thats why those said players are on our team right now and not on a Super Bowl contending team

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• new player numbers
      This year I'm 32... and for the first time in my Colts fandom that I can remember I can get a jersey with my own name on the back (IIRC the NFL has weird rules on customer jerseys with active player surnames), so #32 looks like it's destiny for me. Going to be pulling hard for T.J. it seems. Does anyone know what the T.J. stands for? 
    • No Peyton on TV this season (except commercials)
      Yes, I agree  it is great.   http://forums.colts.com/topic/45685-peyton-manning-letters-commercial-tonight/?do=findComment&comment=1328740  
    • Earl Okine
      I think Mario WIlliams was about 290 when he went to OLB for the Texans and he was having a tremendous year before getting hurt. I know Okine is no Mario Williams but from what I hear Okine is pretty athletic. I wouldn't imagine him being the rush OLB but an edge setter behind Walden. With the depth at d line and lack of depth at OLB it doesn't hurt to try. Especially because he might not make the team if he is just a 3-4 de considering that depth. 
    • Grading the current roster
      Man this must be embarrassing for you.
    • Other teams drafts
      I think most are optimistic the players drafted will be an upgrade in the roster. I think any flaws are pretty much listed and discussed in this forum. As far as downplaying other rosters you are dead wrong. I guess you haven't been in this forum much lately?
  • Topics

• Welcome New Members

• Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.