Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Packers fan just wanted to say

Arodgers12

You guys had a great season. I think you will be the Colts of the 2000's again by next year with Luck at the helm. That guy is a beast. I really like watching him. I was happy to see you guys back in the playoffs, sorry you didnt get further but like us we got eliminated as well. I am happy we don't have to face the Colts every year lol. I wish you guys the best and I am happy Chuck Pagano is doing well.

You guys had a great season. I think you will be the Colts of the 2000's again by next year with Luck at the helm. That guy is a beast. I really like watching him. I was happy to see you guys back in the playoffs, sorry you didnt get further but like us we got eliminated as well. I am happy we don't have to face the Colts every year lol. I wish you guys the best and I am happy Chuck Pagano is doing well.

:( *Wipes Eyes* We greatly appreciate it. Hope you guys get Aaron Rodgers a Defense to help him out. No hard feelings about us Winning against the Pack this year right?? Lol

And welcome to the Forum :D

Cheers man! Great season to you and the Pack as well!

We shall meet again #12 vs #12. :thmup:

Thanks for the kind words Arogers12.  Good luck next year.  Stay classy. 

Thank You AE12! You are a classy guy!

Congrats for Packers for the great season! I hope, You can rearrange your troops for the next season!

See You in next PO!

Very classy thing to do after this weekend.  Thank you for the kind words.

Nice poster but most Packers fans I've encountered are generally pretty cool. Thanks for the kind sentiments.  Your #12 ain't half bad either.  :D

Nice poster but most Packers fans I've encountered are generally pretty cool. Thanks for the kind sentiments.  Your #12 ain't half bad either.  :D

Yeah they are allright . Very nice folk  like in Indy.  The polar opposite of the clowns that come in from the east coast. Only people have a problem with the Packers are Bears fans, and that's because unlike the Bears , the Packers actually back up what the fans say about them. i guess I'm jaded being an Illinois Colt's fan and longtime STH, but if the Bears were anywhere near as great as their fans think they are they would have several SB titles by now and not living of 85 every year.

Thank you Arodgers12 for your sincere words of kindness regarding the Colts.  :hat: As a WI resident myself, I was hoping Jeff Saturday to win another ring with Aaron Rodgers, but it just wasn't in the cards. 

Great front office management there in GB with a proven coaching staff & a stellar field general. Someday Rodgers & Brady will collide in a SB, now that would be a fantastic game to watch. 

Thanks for the post. Green Bay is a great organization and I wish Pats fans were this classy!
Lollygager,

I respect you & yes, you can have an intense dislike for the Patriots if you wish, but the Patriots are a world class football organization. That team just wins. Now, you can despise how frequently they win, but their SB appearances cannot be dismissed. 2001, 2003, 2004, 2007, 2012. They have a darn good shot at getting there & winning in New Orleans too. I respect their consistency & longevity overall...The true mark of a Championship franchise IMHO.

BTW, the fans I have meet on here: Gopats, Flying Elvis, Yehoodi, & VL have been polite & informative to me. Please don't let a bad experience with a few unflattering fans cloud your assessment of all NE fans. Thank you.

I'm not a fan of Green Bay at all. I will say however I am a fan of their fans. My roommate in college was a Packers fan, and he is a great guy. I've never had an issue with Pats fans, they are good people. Our resident Texan fans aren't half bad either. Steelers fans on the other hand....

BTW, the fans I have meet on here: Gopats, Flying Elvis, Yehoodi, & VL have been polite & informative to me. Please don't let a bad experience with a few unflattering fans cloud your assessment of all NE fans. Thank you.

Talk to me after you go to a game in NE. It was one of the worst experiences I've ever had. Tons of classless fans there.

Yeah Pats fans are the most obnoxious fan base in the NFL right up there with Cowboy fans.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this. Just because a few good ones come to the message board means nothing to me.

Someone said don't judge them because of a few bad ones, I say don't judge them because of a few good ones. Go to a game in NE then holla back. You'll change your tune real quick.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this. Just because a few good ones come to the message board means nothing to me.

Someone said don't judge them because of a few bad ones, I say don't judge them because of a few good ones. Go to a game in NE then holla back. You'll change your tune real quick.

Thats awfully jaded of you. A little light will shine through mostly darkness, yet a little darkness wil be swallowed by mostly light. If that doesn't make sense to you then idk it made sense to me in comparison haha.

On topic though thank you AR12! May we both hopefully meet again in less than the alotted 4 year rotation.

Lollygager,

I respect you & yes, you can have an intense dislike for the Patriots if you wish, but the Patriots are a world class football organization. That team just wins. Now, you can despise how frequently they win, but their SB appearances cannot be dismissed. 2001, 2003, 2004, 2007, 2012. They have a darn good shot at getting there & winning in New Orleans too. I respect their consistency & longevity overall...The true mark of a Championship franchise IMHO.

You are right boss, Pats are great at winning. I'll give them that. I guess I need to explain my deep rooted haterd for that team.....

I was at the the Colts game in '09 when the Pats were destroying us at halftime, and the loudmouth Pats fans were talking major smack through the halls and being completely obnoxious. You know what? All of us Colts fans kept our mouth shut, and let them yammer on and on.

Then that happened.....

melvin-bullitt-kevin-faulk.jpg

LOS was ELECTRIC, and all the sudden the Pats fans had to crawl back in their shells. Colts fans just kept cheering but still didn't heckle those same Pats fans that were talking big at halftime.

I also hate Spygate, and I think that we got moved to the AFC South because of the Pats/Colts always taking each other out of the palyoffs as well. That irks me.

Other than that, I love em. lol