Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts: 4 Trade Scenarios Bleacher Report

stonehart1234

Who would you want the colts to trade for?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want the colts to trade for?

• Lardarius Webb CB
    • Dwayne Bowe WR or Kenny Britt WR
    • Harvey Dahl OL
    • Chris Canty DT/DE
    • Don't Trade Keep all the picks

Lardarius Webb: CB,Ravens

Trade 2013 1st and 3rd round picks for lardarius Webb.

Webb is easily a top 10 CB in the NFL with his breakout season in 2011 with 20 defended passes and 5 picks and 67 tackles.

Dwayne Bowe: WR,Cheifs or Kenny Brit: WR,Titians

Trade 2013 2nd and 3rd round picks for Dwayne Bowe or 3rd and 4th round picks for Kenny Brit.

Harvey Dahl: OL, Rams

Trade 2013 second round pick and Mike McGlynn For Harvey Dahl.

Chris Canty: DT/DE, Giants

Trade 2013 2nd round pick and Drake Nevis for Chris Canty.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1309979-4-trade-scenarios-that-would-hasten-the-indianapolis-colts-rebuilding-project/page/4

Why aren't these trades more REALISTIC?! Like what we're possibly trading for now?

Ex: Davis, Wallace, & 2 other possibilities

That would make more sense instead of these..... I don't even know what to call these

Are you suggesting a 31 y/o from the worst OL in football isn't worth a high second rounder?

How about none of these guys for that price.

LaDarius should only go for a 2nd and maybe a 5th.

Dwayne Bowe and Kenny Britt are both worth a 3rd or 4th, at best.

Harvey Dahl for a 2nd round pick? No higher than a 6th rounder for a lineman.

Canty for a 4th round pick.

This is a lot more realistic, but then again, the scenario was done by Bleacher Report

Webb is the best choice of any of these but still not worth a 1st and 3rd.

Still don't know why people are trying to push more offensive weapons on us. We have enough and especially not to give up picks for any.

There are much better options than Canty. I mean if were talking hypothetical trade scenario's.

We could have signed Webb as a FA? Am I wrong?

Bowe would be my choice following KC....Britt cannot stay on the field...stay out of divisional moves...they may seem great for a player or 2....but will be critiqued for years....as your former player kicks your a double consonants.

I vote for none of these. Irsay says it's a big name, and we need a shutdown CB.

On Thursday, John Clayton said that the Jets called the Colts about them wanting Winston Justice. https://twitter.com/ClaytonESPN

So how about this pie-in-the-sky idea: TheColts send Justice (and possibly Freeney) as well as one or two future high round draft picks for either Revis or Cromartie?

YIKES!!

Yes, you are wrong, he was a RFA with a first round tender. And he just signed a 6 year $50 million dollar contract with a $10 million signing bonus... I don't think he's on the trade table.

Thanks.....at one point I thought Roy Anderson and Pags were gonna try to bring him...this off season....appreciate the clarification.

I vote for none of these. Irsay says it's a big name, and we need a shutdown CB.

On Thursday, John Clayton said that the Jets called the Colts about them wanting Winston Justice. https://twitter.com/ClaytonESPN

So how about this pie-in-the-sky idea: TheColts send Justice (and possibly Freeney) as well as one or two future high round draft picks for either Revis or Cromartie?

YIKES!!

Revis would be great! But, Cromartie is all mouth. He is not nearly on the same level as Revis.