Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

JMV insider says Harnish looks better then Luck

manningstheman

JMV's insider at Anderson says that Harnish looked better then Luck right now. Infact, Luck looked a little confused at times. Lets not forget that Harnish was out for awhile when he got hurt early at rookie minicamp. What are your thoughts. I am a Norwell grad. So, my opinion is not valid. Harnish is gold to us up here.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JMV's insider at Anderson says that Harnish looked better then Luck right now. Infact, Luck looked a little confused at times. Lets not forget that Harnish was out for awhile when he got hurt early at rookie minicamp. What are your thoughts. I am a Norwell grad. So, my opinion is not valid. Harnish is gold to us up here.

Harnish is this you? No writing about yourself

I just learned who JMV is yesterday. In the past 2 days I have heard Ben better get better or he will be cut and now Harnish looks better then Luck. Based on these 2 statements..... I choose to ignore whats coming from JMV until I get some confirmation of this.

I just learned who JMV is yesterday. In the past 2 days I have heard Ben better get better or he will be cut and now Harnish looks better then Luck. Based on these 2 statements..... I choose to ignore whats coming from JMV until I get some confirmation of this.

He is also the first person in this region that said he had inside sources that Peyton was going to be traded. So listen.....

Colts' fans need to be realistic - Luck is a rookie. Yeah, he's the first round pick, but in the end he's still a rookie QB. He'll look great one day and terrible another. Most rookies don't have to take the burden on their shoulders from the start. He's going to get a baptism by fire... Chances are it will be a couple years before you really know what you've got.

He is also the first person in this region that said he had inside sources that Peyton was going to be traded. So listen.....

I heard that too yesterday but with new management I am not sure his contacts are still employed by the Colts. I find it hard to believe that Harnish looks better then Luck............. from the numbers I saw posted for Luck as far as completions. I bet Harnish only took 10 snaps compared to Lucks 75 snaps.

You're posting that Chandler Harnish is better than Andrew Luck and we're the ones off point? I don't think so..I was at camp on Sunday and I can tell you that Andrew Luck and Chandler Harnish are WORLDS apart...and not in the way you are stating.

You're posting that Chandler Harnish is better than Andrew Luck and we're the ones off point? I don't think so..I was at camp on Sunday and I can tell you that Andrew Luck and Chandler Harnish are WORLDS apart...and not in the way you are stating.

Maybe you are right, but I did say I am a Harnish supporter. You have a tied Luck in you pic. Funny.

I heard that too yesterday but with new management I am not sure his contacts are still employed by the Colts. I find it hard to believe that Harnish looks better then Luck............. from the numbers I saw posted for Luck as far as completions. I bet Harnish only took 10 snaps compared to Lucks 75 snaps.

Yes, he did say something in the range of 7 or 8 out or 10. Just to be honest here.

I listened to the segment on 1070. Conrad was joking when he made the comment. He noted that Harnish had the play of the day, throwing a 70 yard bomb. However he raved about Luck's perfomance but said he threw the ball underneath a lot. Please do not take this post seriously. Conrad was being sarcastic.

Interesting. I listened to Sirius today, they were at camp. Everyone they brought on, from the GM to Pagano to Arians, to every player raved about Luck.

I don't think I heard the word "Harnish" one time. But it's good to know he's getting some snaps.

OK..had to sign up to post when I read this.

Andrew Luck is the QB. There is no question and he would be the QB IF all three were dead even... talent wise... because of the investment in him, not only in $$, but as the face of the franchise. Those who belittle Harnish must not have seen him play. He has everything that Luck has... on a lesser scale in most areas and equal in a couple. Given the same team to lead and playing against the same defenses, Luck would likely win about 7 of 10 contests. He would not win them all and bet he would be the first to say that... if the question were posed.

The Colts are very fortunate to have Andrew Luck and he is the best man for the job, but not by the margin that some seem to think. Harnish better than Luck? No. But, time after time he took his team down the field to win when he needed to...he is a great leader and clutch performer and we are "lucky" to have him also. Unfortunately for him, he will get too few snaps as a backup to improve very much. His likely future is elsewhere after 2-3 seasons of backup work. All imo, yours may well vary.

Please remember, not every Colts fan lives in Indiana. So, for those who don't..... who is JMV??

As to the claim.... I doubt anyone looked at those two guys for an entire practice and came away with that view. So, a guy looked over for a little while, saw Harnish look good, and so Luck looking not so good on a play. And he posted it as if he was offering rare insight.

Not every member of the media knows how to evaluate talent. I'd say a fair number have little idea. Think of the complements that have been said about Luck in the last 48 hours or so... and now some member of the media comes out and says Harnish looks better than Luck.

Come on now. It's not your fault, you're only repeating what somebody said... but, come on now.

As someone here said... it's not April 1st.

OK..had to sign up to post when I read this.

Andrew Luck is the QB. There is no question and he would be the QB IF all three were dead even... talent wise... because of the investment in him, not only in $$, but as the face of the franchise. Those who belittle Harnish must not have seen him play. He has everything that Luck has... on a lesser scale in most areas and equal in a couple. Given the same team to lead and playing against the same defenses, Luck would likely win about 7 of 10 contests. He would not win them all and bet he would be the first to say that... if the question were posed.

The Colts are very fortunate to have Andrew Luck and he is the best man for the job, but not by the margin that some seem to think. Harnish better than Luck? No. But, time after time he took his team down the field to win when he needed to...he is a great leader and clutch performer and we are "lucky" to have him also. Unfortunately for him, he will get too few snaps as a backup to improve very much. His likely future is elsewhere after 2-3 seasons of backup work. All imo, yours may well vary.

Hey, I love Harnish, after all he is a Hoosier. But leading a team to wins in the MAC are a little different than doing it in a major conference, He was Mr. Irrelevant for a reason..

Luck has been great, so if Harnish looks better, maybe he can be trade bait. Chandler doesn't compare to Luck at all, though.

IF, let's make it known this is an IF, Harnish happens to be better why would you trade him away?

Hey, I love Harnish, after all he is a Hoosier. But leading a team to wins in the MAC are a little different than doing it in a major conference, He was Mr. Irrelevant for a reason..

Cause the PAC is on level with the other big divisions.

I listened to the segment on 1070. Conrad was joking when he made the comment. He noted that Harnish had the play of the day, throwing a 70 yard bomb. However he raved about Luck's perfomance but said he threw the ball underneath a lot. Please do not take this post seriously. Conrad was being sarcastic.

Did people read this post?

And I have no clue who JMV is

JMV is a talker. Gets some right....gets some wrong. If Chandler Harnish looks great I am proud if this rookie 3rd stringer. Stanton threw exceptionally well I thought today!

Tomorrow is August Fools Day. Thus the goal of this post MUST have been to make Mr. Irrelevant Mr Relevant! Humorous to a T. :)

Please remember, not every Colts fan lives in Indiana. So, for those who don't..... who is JMV??

As to the claim.... I doubt anyone looked at those two guys for an entire practice and came away with that view. So, a guy looked over for a little while, saw Harnish look good, and so Luck looking not so good on a play. And he posted it as if he was offering rare insight.

Not every member of the media knows how to evaluate talent. I'd say a fair number have little idea. Think of the complements that have been said about Luck in the last 48 hours or so... and now some member of the media comes out and says Harnish looks better than Luck.

Come on now. It's not your fault, you're only repeating what somebody said... but, come on now.

As someone here said... it's not April 1st.

JMV is an Indy sports talk radio host.

Never heard him but have heard of him.