Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

JMV insider says Harnish looks better then Luck

manningstheman

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If more than one anonymous "insider" says this then I'll start paying attention. For now, what a load of rubbish.

Don't take the comment so serious. I think that was JMVs way of just saying "Harnish had a great day". Historicly, Harnish has exceeded peoples expectations of him since he was a kid. I would keep a close eye on his growth curve in the next year or so If I were you. It could be interesting.

Luck plays against the 1st team defense.

Harnish plays against the 2nd/3rd team defense.

Maybe this has already been said here, but in any case, much ado about nothing. If you have Harnish play against the UNO Maverick football team, he's going to look a lot better than Luck playing against the Colts 1st string defense, even if our defense isn't that great.

Are we really going to debate who is better? one was a Heisman finalist the other was......welll irrelavent, yep Harnish had some great numbers against nobody, Out of all the teams in the MAC conference how many actually got drafted this year? Seriously the dude is irrelavent

Are we really going to debate who is better? one was a Heisman finalist the other was......welll irrelavent, yep Harnish had some great numbers against nobody, Out of all the teams in the MAC conference how many actually got drafted this year? Seriously the dude is irrelavent

So why don't we just take him out back and lynch him? What does Grigson know about talent anyways?

I disclaim to be an expert on QBs, but having gone to all 3 practices thus far, I believe that Luck is on a whole other level than not just Harnish, but Stanton as well. And it baffles me where this source got the feeling that Luck looked confused. He looked sharp, mobile, and even relaxed out there. I'm really becoming a believer that Luck can put up the points. Not just later, but this season.

However, Harnish looked pretty good everyday except day 3 (where he also had less reps than the first two days). He threw some picks and had a set of plays or two where he threw the ball straight into coverage. I think he's got plenty to learn, but he has the potential to be a long-term back-up option. For someone to say he looked better than Luck, though... I have to wonder if he went to the wrong camp.

Well reading all this is 10 minutes of my life I will never get back. The part I am questioning is why I read it for 10 minutes in the first place. Oh well time to go to my happy place and get my zen on before all this drives me crazy.

I dont think anybody's taking this serioulsy............its pre-pre-season...

we need something to kill time

JMV was only insinuating that Harnish had a good day. Don't get so worked up. No one is actually saying Mr. irrelevant is better than Luck. Must be that time of the month for a lot of you.